CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Notes e-Mail Notification - display full note

When getting a notification that a note has been added and sent to us for review - it would be fantastic if that note would display in the e-mail instead of having to click to see the note and often times having to log in again (especially if working off the mobile app).

I want efficiency, and having to click into an e-mail, to click the link to open a new tab is NOT efficient.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. print note history

The good point to keep notes in the client file is to save on paper and keep all the notes in once place. However, it would be nice to have the option to select and print out more than one note at a time if needed. To expand on that, the ability to print out the whole note history if needed. The option to only print out one note at a time is helpful, but if more than one is needed, the option to do that should be made available as well. Thank you for your consideration.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. on the personal profile could you put the font at 11 vs. 8 font. 8 font is very small

We use the personal profile for client folders to keep as a papercopy, but the font is 8. Can you increase the font to 11 instead of us having to increase the font ourselves. 8 is too small of font to read as you get older! :)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please add an action under the notes to tag a team member after the note has been posted

After a note is entered, we should be able to go back and tag team members instead of writing a whole new note.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Document Titles

Please allow for characters such as ** and / to be used in uploaded document titles. Makes it much easier to name specific documents without making the name too lengthy.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Sweet Candies- Buy Sour Candies & Sweet Cravings Online

House of Candy is a candy kiosk at the Epicuria Food Mall, Nehru Place, South Delhi. Sometimes the sweet tooth will not be satisfied with chocolate bars, and one needs some classic candies to soothe the taste buds. House of Candy is the perfect place for indulging in this guilty pleasure due to its never-ending range of flavourful sweets. The team is cordial and will suggest the best collections so that the hunt becomes a bit easier.

visit us : https://www.houseofcandy.in

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Converting MBOX files to PST

The best tool for converting MBOX files to PST, EML, MSG, Live Exchange Server, and Office 365 is Syinspire MBOX to PST Converter. MBOX converter software has a fast conversion mechanism, which is why it converts MBOX to PST quickly and allows you to break the resulting PST files.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. past due activities view should be default view

When looking at Today, I'd like to see "Past due" as well as "tue today" activities as a default

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spouse address doesn't meet quicklist criteria

When a spouse is added via the initial individual contact add screen the shared address does not link properly to the spouse so they are not pulling into Quicklists with criteria based on address. Please properly link the shared address in the back end so that both family members pull into queries. Thank you

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Convert MBOX to PST

Are you looking for a way to switch Thunderbird to Outlook? So simply download the SysInspire Thunderbird to Outlook converter software, which is one of the most reliable programmes for converting your various or single Thunderbird emails to Outlook with no changes in their configurations. Thunderbird data size is not an impediment to conversion. It can likewise give a free trial for client convenience in which clients can convert the first 25 items of Thunderbird account data, and if they need complete programming, they can get it at a low cost.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On Contact WorkFlows to have a column that says who the next step is assigned to.

It would be so helpful if we could add a column on the Contact WorkFlows section to be able to quickly identify who the next step is assigned to. Currently a client has 5 active WFs and if I am working on a client and click on the Workflows, there is no quick way to tell if any of the workflows are assigned to me without opening all five of the workflows.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove maximum character limit for passwords

It seems weird with how cheap storage is becoming that we can't just come up with a passphrase of indeterminate length so long as it meets a minimum character requirement and contains the required lower case letter, upper case letter, number and symbol.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Prudent Money deeply want Zimbra and CRM to be veritable; interchangeable in regards to data entry. It would help management contacts/appt.

Prudent Money deeply wants Zimbra and CRM to be veritable; interchangeable in regards to data entry. It would help management contacts/appt and tasks. Rather than entering data content to both platforms. It would be easier to enter the info in either platform and the data could filtrate to the other platform to retrieve when necessary. Thank you! -Thia

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. search bar

I used to be able to enter a phone number or address in the search bar and the client would come up. It doesn't seem to do that now, did you take that away? I found it very helpful (esp when caller ID shows only the number.) If it is no longer available I would like to suggest it be re-added.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filter Archived Contact Methods out of Advanced Search

Currently if I create a search criteria for contacts with email addresses, contacts with archived email addresses and no non-archived email address will show up in the search results.

We archive email addresses to clean up the contact record while preserving the Email Archiving history for that inactive address, so deleting them out would not be the preference.

I could also see a problem that could come up with searching for an email address that may be archived and needing that email address to show up so we can identify what client it belongs to. So in one case we…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Account Status options

under the client account you have 3 options 1-pending 2- under review and 3 closed. is it possible to have a 4th like internal transfer. or other. my reasoning for this suggestions is when you run reports it will not appear to have so many closed accounts when in reality those accounts were combined or and internal transfer to another type of product.!!!!!!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. MBOX to PST Converter

I always suggest sysinspire MBOX to PST Converter for converting MBOX files to PST format. It converts MBOX files to PST format easily while preserving all emails and attachments. It can easily convert MBOX files provided by Thunderbird, Entourage, Spicebird, Pocomail, AppleMail, Netscape, ClawsMail, OperaMail, MozillaMail, Evolution, Eudora, SeaMonkey, and other email clients. It generates a PST file that can be imported into any version of Outlook.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. search calendar

It would be incredibly helpful to be able to search the calendar for open appointment times. It's very tedious to search for open times when on the phone with a client. If I could, for example, search for all open 90 minute appointment times it would be so much quicker to schedule clients. Often times I have to tell a client I will call them back because it takes so long to look through each week to find something.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. right click to open a new tab

right click on the activities across the top to open a new link to have multiple tabs open, but the tabs are labeled the same Dashboard, would be nice if it were actually labeled the link that I have opened. now I will have to hit each tab to figure out what is on the page

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. MBOX to PST Converter

MBOX to PST Converter for Windows is the best option for migrating MBOX files to Outlook without any issues. It's a popular file format, so most clients would need to access it via Outlook, which is the most commonly used email client. This software programme works with PST file layout email messages and attachments to convert them to Outlook and other formats.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base