Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

24 results found

1. Make the relatioships across contacts ("memberships") easier to spot in main contact screen.

We have to drill down into the contact to be able to get to the "membership" feature. Unless I specifically know to dig into the membership record for a particular contact, there is no way of knowing if there is a relationship anywhere…for example, is there a power or attorney, or an adult child who is a beneficiary? It would be helpful to see Redtail making these less hidden, especially for the sake of new staff who are not familiar with the clientele—it would facilitate spotting the relationships if it was more visible in the client contact card or details,…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Memberships  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Membership

Allow me to add a membership the way I would add a spouse under a family-if the contact doesn't already exist, allow me to create it from that drop down. Currently, if the contact does not exist, I need to leave the page, go create a contact and then add it to membership. There are SO many steps-please work to alleviate steps in all processes.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Job Title listed under Linked Contact Is in Membership

Under Membership, the Employer/Employee can we instead have the Linked Contact be their Job Title? This way my Wholesalers are listed as such under membership instead of just being an Employee.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Memberships - Titles, Phone #s and email

When viewing the memberships of businesses and our plan clients it would be helpful if we could see their title, phone number and email on the membership screen instead of having to click on each member....or maybe just a pop up box with the same info when you roll over the name. Thanks.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →