Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. beneficiary

It would be nice if the beneficiary reports could calculate the dollar amount each beneficiary receives based on their percentage on the reports.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Membership Report - export in Excel format

It would be helpful if you could export the Membership Report in either .csv or .xlsx format instead of just .pdf. That way you could easily filter and combine the information with other reports.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Report to show client name, future and last appointments

A report that will give client last name, first name, date of last appointment and date of future appointment. Currently you can only pull activities, which may not be appointments, or set a date range, which may mean you miss some appointments.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. REPORT to pull FINRA history from licenses tab of contact record

Please add a report to pull the FINRA history from the licenses tab of the contact record. We use Redtail to manage our advisors and their securities registration. It would nice to be able to run a report that allowed us to see in a glance if we have someone licensed in a specific state.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Organizing Custom Reports

The ability to create custom reports is great, but when everyone in a company/firm/organization can see a list of every custom report that everyone has created, it can get chaotic and unwieldy. My immediate thought on how to solve this is giving Redtail the functionality to create folders for custom reports. For example, you could have a smaller list of general use custom reports that a firm needs, then individuals could create their own folders to organize their own custom reports.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In Reminders Can you Please Add "Client Since" as a reminder option just like birthdays. This is a fast way to keep tabs on clients.

PLease add "client since" as an option in reminders so you can see daily any reviews upcoming....just like the birthday reminder that you can view daily to see upcoming birthdays....this seems to be an easy add since you already have several categoreis...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. filter note reports alphabetically

I have been asking for the note reports to go back to an alphabetical order since November2020. AS it is now they are done by date. And when you do it that way you get a specific clients notes scattered all through the report instead of all together.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Export by Household

We can already add Household name to the report export. Please add the ability to display clients by Household name to reduce duplicates when generating a mailing list which includes a single Household with multiple clients as recipients. (For example, we use keywords to indicate which clients should receive our year-end holiday cards, but right now the reports can't consolidate that list if we have added that keyword to both spouses but only need one card mailed.)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Nicknames on Birthday Report

Please add the clients' nicknames to the birthday report so that when we make birthday cards, we do not have to go into their profiles to see if they go by another name. This is especially helpful for when we have new staff or interns who may not be familiar with the clients yet to know to address the cards differently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Start Date to Workflow Report

Please add the Start Date to the Workflow reports. I want to be able to easily track how long it is taking for my team to complete workflows. That data is being recorded in the timeline, but it is not available in a report. I would like to avoid having to dig for that data.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Start and Complete Date for Activities Reports

Please add the Start Date and Complete Date to the Activities reports. I want to be able to easily track how long it is taking for my team to complete certain tasks. That data is being recorded in the timeline, but it is not available in a report. I would like to avoid having to dig for that data.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A workflow task report that shows the details of the current step/notes entered like the Activities by Contact report

A workflow task report that shows the details of the current step/notes entered like the Activities by Contact report. Or a way to export the workflow with details, rather than just a list that is the result of an export currently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Run reports and segment clients by premium amount

Not everything has AUM apply to it. For the insurance products, we need to be able to see premium dollars and runs reports on this data point.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Issue dates should be filterable and exportable via account reports

All account fields but especially issue date should be a filterable and exportable option when doing account reports

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Addresses to the Birthday Reminder Report

The Birthday Reminder report doesn't allow for you to customize the columns, and when doing advanced searched for birthdays you also aren't able to add address as a column option. Having an address column would be very helpful for mailing out birthday cards. Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability to run a report on accounts with a specific balance

There should be the ability to run a report on accounts who do not meet a specific required balance rather than having to export all accounts and filter them in excel. For example, it would be very convenient to run a report and find all accounts that are under "***" value

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Preset Feature in UDF

Would love to have the a way to preset information within a UDF outside of just the title or "option" choices. We use UDF's very regularly in the office with the "any text" feature to allow for us greater flexibility of what information we want to add. We especially use UDFs for RMD or distribution information for a quick reference. I would love it if I could type in a UDF templates any text, the information we add regularly. So whenever I create a UDF, everything prepopulates within it so all I need to do is essentially fill in the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. created by in reports

Allow all fields to be exportable. Example created by - you can run an advanced search but need an export/report on this

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Report - "Activities Assigned to You by You" or "Activities Assigned by You to You"

I understand that I may get a report of activities assigned by me to me if I choose contact in filter. However, I have many contacts and I can't remember everyone who has an activity for me that was assigned by me. For this reason, I request for a report that includes activities assigned by me to me.

To illustrate my circumstance, when I compared the reports available right now (Activities Assigned by you to others; Activities Assigned to you by others) vs. the list that shows under Today's Activities for Everyone, I have found that 50% of what was…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Crucial Report

Can we have a report with, acct #, Actual Investment objective/model, and UDF of our choice?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base