Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. allow us to see the person and/or team members who were sent a notification in the note record.

When Redtail sends a notification, it is not evident in the client's note record the persons or team members who were notified. I like to know that others mentioned in the note, who may have a task, were notified. The only place we see this is the address line of the Redtail Notification, which typically gets deleted once we've reviewed the note. Once that happens, there is no proof (that I can see) of who received the notification.

210 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Email Notification (Activity Assigned)

I like receiving team notification emails, however when I received activity that is not assigned to me the email reads "You have been assigned a new activity". Please bring back the email notifications the way they were in the OLD REDTAIL CRM. For instance, the person who created the activity/note name is in the FROM, and the Subject reads, "New Activity Team Notification" (not assigned to me) or "New Activity Assigned To You (assigned to me). This is also true for workflows. With the email notifications in the Old CRM I was able to create a email rule where all…

94 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add a link to email notifications to click on to open the activity in Redtail

Please add a link at the bottom of the notification that would open the activity in a new browser window

87 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Contact Name to Notification Subject Line

For new activities: Add name of contact in email subject other than "Redtail CRM: An activity has been updated." This will allow us when viewing the many notifications for daily RT activities to pick and choose which ones to look at or address immediately. If an activity is updated 2 or 3 times, there are 2 or 3 notifications. This is okay but it makes it redundant and not timely to look at most critical activities first. Especially in a busy environment where activities are getting updated and added quite a bit throughout the day.

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. E-mail Notification Improvement – Please Tell Us What Was Actually Changed!

These NOTIFICATIONS were ADDED TO INFORM / ALERT US THAT SOMETHING WAS CHANGED….BUT They DON’T ACTUALLY TELL us WHAT was CHANGED! …This seems a little silly, odd, and pointless unless the idea is executed in its entirety, don’t you think?

While I am thankful that I receive notifications for things like when activities are changed, the current notifications that we receive are NOT SPECIFIC ENOUGH – they ONLY STATE “Activity was changed”, and DO NOT TELL YOU ANY IMPORTANT INFORMATION, such as:
     WHO changed the activity?
     WHICH PART of the activity was changed?
     What was the activity…

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Option to NOT notify existing activities attendees

We get so many activity update email notifications that it would be nice to have the option of NOT notifying attendees for minor updates to an activity. Just like Google calendar offers the option to send updates to existing guests or not. It will minimize emails and notifications to only those that are deemed necessary.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Workflow Notifications- Choose when to send a notification

We have many individuals on a team in our office. It would be beneficial if sending workflow update e-mails were optional; just as they are with notes. It would be helpful to be able to select who the notifications should be sent to.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. iphone notifications

on mobile devices, having an alarm/notification ahead of scheduled items would be very useful!

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Workflow Notifcation Email

-Customize the email subject of a workflow task being assigned. Include link to workflow in that email also.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base