A way to set business hours, so activity update notifications via Notify Team only come through by email during that time frame.
I work after-hours, and update numerous activities at night or evening time. I would love if there was a way for users to set their own business hours in Redtail (not from their email), so I can use the Notify Team feature as I go without bothering them.
(My current workaround is to mark the activity title with a symbol, then the next morning, go back into each task I updated, and select Notify Team, then save it again so they're notified.)
The suggestion would be to implement a way to delay the activity notifications so they are not sent by email outside of business hours.
Example of what I'm hoping for:
- The person I notify would update their hours of availability in Redtail
- Example: 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
- Redtail emails and notifications only go to their email address during those hours
How it would function:
- I update an activity 10:30 PM Friday and use Notify Team to update the user
- I complete a different activity at 11:15 PM Saturday and notify the same user
- I update a third activity at 9 AM Sunday morning and notify the user.
- The user I notified receives all 3 notifications at 9 AM on Monday morning
If this is a possibility, or would be easy to implement, it would be tremendously useful to me and others who work later shifts.