Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. Bulk Complete Workflow

I can currently bulk delete and add workflows and add notes or tag groups to groups of people in a workflow. However, I cannot bulk complete a workflow step or a workflow task. We have workflow tasks that can be completed in bulk by adding tag groups. It would be wonderful if we could then bulk complete that task and step.

51 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Workflow step instructions/notes

I use workflows to make sure that I go through a consistent process of inputting the details of an account when it first downloads in the program. I click on the workflow tab on the left (not from the box on the home screen) and it then on the client's name and it shows me the single workflow I have open (that itself has multiple steps). I do not click into the workflow further from there but instead hit the pull down and mark each step complete. In that particular screen, I would love to have, above the note section,…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When you back space under work flows it should go back to where you just were so you don't have to scroll back to where you just were.

In a team meeting we review all workflows and if we have to click inside of a workflow and then go back to the list after reviewing it in more detail. It always takes us back to the very first workflow item so if we are all the way down the list we then have to scroll back down to where we just were. Would be helpful that if you back space to return back to the workflow item we were just reviewing.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Workflow linked to contacts

While in a workflow, I want to be able to use the "+" button to start another workflow and the new workflow be connected to the same client. We are accidentally starting workflows from within existing workflows and those new workflows aren't connected to any contact.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. workflow/Task (Option to hide completed tasks)

It would be really great if we had the option to HIDE tasks that are already completed under a workflow for a specific contact. I have workflows that have over 20 plus tasks and many of them are complete. It would be helpful to have a button to hide the complete ones so you can see which ones are still outstanding that need to be worked on under that workflow. Gets a little busy on the eyes with that many tasks clogging up the screen.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Workflows on Frequency

Need workflows that repeat on a regular frequency - i.e. quarterly, monthly, semi-annually - we run reports for our clients quarterly and with the system the way it is today - these need to be added manually every quarter

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have the workflow export feature the "percentage complete" bar.

Whenever exporting all workflows, one of the columns should feature the "percentage complete" information.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Workflow Check Boxes rather than "complete/un-complete"

In workflows, use check boxes rather than "complete or un-complete". Currently it is confusing: If something is not complete, there is a link that says "complete". So at a glance, I would see that task as complete, but in fact it is complete if the link says "un-complete". This is backwards and confusing.

It would be much simpler to have a check box and a green check when an item is complete, which would be much easier in figuring out where a project is at.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Select Outcome Automatically When Only One Choice is Available

When there is only one outcome for a step, select that outcome automatically.

I want to be able to add a bit of documentation before completing a step. There aren't multiple outcomes for this step - it just moves to the next step. If I don't create an outcome, all I can do is complete the step. If I create an outcome, it makes me select that outcome in order to move on. It isn't a huge deal, but it's inefficient!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →