Mobile App

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our mobile application of Redtail CRM so that you can use it to quickly and efficiently access your database while on the go? Which features would you love to see added? Which features are vital in order for you to be able to do business from your phone?

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Searchable notes through entire database. For example, if I am trying to remember a contact, forgot name but remember something In Notes

For example, I forgot an individuals name, but remember something specific I wrote down in notes. searching that will allow me to find him years later.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add the SUFFIX field to the contact search results view.

We have many "Jr., III", etc., & you can't tell which one is which in the App!
    Thanks,

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Identify on the app which contacts are ACTIVE vs INACTIVE.

Identify on the app which contacts are ACTIVE vs INACTIVE or not even show the inactive one. On the app I am unable to identify so I am constantly entering notes incorrectly into the wrong (inactive or old duplicate) contact.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Three day view on calendar in app

I would LOVE to be able to view the calendar in the app in a three day view - like you can in Google calendars - where you can see the day laid out, complete with the unscheduled time shown as open space. For me, not being able to view open space in my calendar is a real downside.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep info when switching between apps

The other issue I had was that the app wouldn’t stay where it was (for lack of a better explanation) when you open another app. You said it’s supposed to work that way but can you make the suggestion of the opposite? There are so many times that I’m in the middle of adding a note and have to go to an email to copy and paste back in redtail app and all previous info I put in is gone. This is frustrating and seems counterproductive.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Elevate Phone App for VOIP integration

In addition to the current VOIP options (Jive, etc), it would be helpful if you included the integration for Elevate. This is the app we use in our office. It does feature an integration with Salesforce CRM.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mobile App Upgrade

Please include a better Dashboard in the Android app. It would be nice to see a better Dashboard with a Practice Overview (AUM, etc.) in the mobile app so that I could use it more to run my practice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add “notify user” to notes in mobile app

Please add a way to “notify a user” in the mobile app. We use this for the advisor to notify the admin of new work that needs completed.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)