Retriever

We know that you have fabulous ideas and would love to hear what you need Redtail's Retriever products (Cloud and Desktop) to do in order to better assist you with integrating your CRM and third-party Calendar and Contacts systems like Outlook, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and Google!

Please use this section to let us know how Retriever products should work, or any bugs that you’ve encountered while using it!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apple Integration w/ Retriever for Desktop

I have been having issues syncing my outlook calendar with my redtail calendar. My b/d (LPL) won't allow me to use retriever cloud for compliance reasons to connect the two, so my only other option was to use retriever for desktop. I cannot use this because i have an apple computer. I'd love to see an app that i could use for my iOS!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Redtail Retriever Cloud - Outlook Option to Use Default Calendar OR New Calendar

Currently, connecting Redtail Retriever Cloud with an Office 365 account creates a new calendar in Outlook to sync calendar items. I get why some might prefer this so not all items sync into Redtail, but this poses several problems as outlined below. Please allow the option to sync everything on/to the default calendar OR create a new calendar. Another solution to this would be to allow the user to select which calendar he or she wants to sync. If not the default, he or she could create a new calendar solely for syncing purposes.
    Issues and potential hazards caused by…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar Sync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Retreiver cloud sync to Outlook Add linked contact to the Outlook Calendar Title field

Instead of or in addition to having the linked contact name in the Description of the sync'd activity, include the linked contact name(s) in the title as it is in Retreiver Tailwag

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Retriever and Outlook calendar - link to contact based on email address of invitee

When using retriever, it would be nice if when synching from outlook calendar to Redtail that the meeting could be linked to a redtail contact based on email address of the people invited to the meeting. This woudl remove a manual step in linking the contact after opening the calendar item in Redtail.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base