Redtail Email

Welcome to our official EMAIL feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, Integrations)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

Please use this section to let our team know how our Zimbra Webmail program or any other email feature could better serve your business.

1. encrypted email

Zimbra has a "zimlet" that shows up on under preferences in redtail email that would allow redail users to send secure encrypted email when sending sensitive data. While users can check the box, Redtail has not currently enabled this feature. It would be great if they would . Encrypted email: I noted that someone else suggested this and support told then to integrate with a third party system. It would be great so stay in the redtail/zimbra ecosystem and not have to use a 3rd party. Here is an article from zimbra that shows up in redtail email but is…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to be able to use email templates in Zimbra.

I would like to be able to create email templates like I can do in Broadcast emails. I already use Broadcast emails, but would like that option in ZIMBRA

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it an option to send out of office replies to messages marked as junk

As a user I would like to have the option for senders who get marked as junk to receive my out of office reply.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a button to webmail to quickly block a sender without having to go through preferences and add the address manually

As a user I would like to be able to quickly block a sender with one button in webmail rather than having to go through preferences and spam mail options where we then have to type out and save the email address on the block sender's list.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Search/index emails firm wide

For CCOs, a way to search/index emails firm wide so a third party service like Smarsh is no long necessary. As CCO, I have to manually go through each employees email history. At this point, redtail can only produce a report for email subject and sender/recipient

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When sending out the email quarantee list, why not provide a whitelisting button directly from the email, using a deeplink that processes it

When you send the email quarantee list, it would be great if you included a button with a deeplink that would automatically list the individual email right from the quarantee list. This way, the advisor would be able to more easily manage their whitelist rather than having to dig into the server version of redtail email.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Redtail Webmail Calendar Timeline

For Redtail Webmail, it would be helpful if there was a way to view a report or list of the timeline of events added to the calendar. Similar to the timeline that the CRM has on the notes. It would be helpful to see when an appointment/event was added or when it might have been deleted, and by whom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to use email subject content to filter spam

Currently, spam filters can only be screened by sender email (either to allow or block emails). We need to be able to filter by email subject. For example, email inquiries that come through our website have the subject line, "Web Contact Request" Many of them are going to spam when they should not. But we have no way to tell Zimbra to allow them to come through because we can only permit emails from specific emails or domains, not by subject content. Alternatively, we may want to filter all subject that contains text like "hot singles" to automatically be blocked.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Compliance Friendly Email Archiving

Compliance Friendly Email Archiving. We currently pay redtail for email hosting and included in this service is email archiving. However, our broker/dealer still requires us to pay Smarsh for archiving. Per our broker/dealer technology desk, "redtail does not offer a way for the broker/dealer to search or retrieve e-mails from the CRM e-mail archive and redtail's rules governing the management of the data is different from Smarsh's as well. Therefore, the CRM e-mail archiving is not a suitable replacement for the e-mail surveillance done in Smarsh."

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. extend the quarantine timeframe for more than 96 hours. What if I go away for a week? And an important e-mail gets inappropriately flagged a

If we go away for a week and an important e-mail gets sent to us inappropriately quarantined, after 96 hours it goes poof. Why is quarantine only good for 96 hours? Make it 2 weeks at least. Better yet, a month. It's not going anywhere.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Zimbra attachments

The size limit for attachments sent out of Zimbra is WAY too small. I have attempted to send a 30 page PDF but because of size, I had to split into THREE separate docs. That's ridiculous! I have also had attachments under the size limit but Zimbra would not send them and gave me the file size too big error. So, that doesn't make any sense either. Increasing the file size would make sense for business that is done via internet, like so much is today!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need the ability to identify emails that are not linked to a contact record.

It is our understanding that email history will only show up if the email address exists in a contact record. To ensure nothing falls through the cracks we would like the ability to identify all those emails that are not linked to a contact record.

133 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a feature to search archived emails by keyword

For those who subscribe to Redtail email and have emails archived under client records, it would be able to have a search feature to find email with certain keywords.

For example, I may want to see which email I sent to a client regarding a Fidelity mutual fund.

155 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Redtail Email

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base