Skip to content

Redtail Email

Welcome to our official EMAIL feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report, Integrations)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

Please use this section to let our team know how our Zimbra Webmail program or any other email feature could better serve your business.

6 results found

1. I would like to send an email within Redtail CRM and have it saved to my sent folder in Zimbra

Right now I can send an email using Redtail CRM (broadcast email), however there is no track of it in the sent file in Zimbra. Before I migrate my emails over to Zimbra, I would like to see this feature, as I was able to see it with Gmail hosted emails.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be nice to have the ability to search contact names in the to/from field

It would be nice to have the ability to search contact names in the to/from field, instead of just searching the body or the to/from address/domain in Zimbra Webmail.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email attachments - show the full file name

When attaching a document like a PDF to an email, Redtail abbreviates the file name. Why not show the full file name? We have many files that have similar names with only a slight difference. It makes confirming that you've attached the correct document difficult.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. encrypted email

Zimbra has a "zimlet" that shows up on under preferences in redtail email that would allow redail users to send secure encrypted email when sending sensitive data. While users can check the box, Redtail has not currently enabled this feature. It would be great if they would . Encrypted email: I noted that someone else suggested this and support told then to integrate with a third party system. It would be great so stay in the redtail/zimbra ecosystem and not have to use a 3rd party. Here is an article from zimbra that shows up in redtail email but is…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to be able to use email templates in Zimbra.

I would like to be able to create email templates like I can do in Broadcast emails. I already use Broadcast emails, but would like that option in ZIMBRA

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 6 votes
    Vote