Redtail Speak

Welcome to our Redtail Speak feedback forum, where you can add suggestions about how to make our chat app better!

Add ideas of your own on how we can improve Redtail Speak, and browse the ideas of fellow Speak users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

1. Separate Page, Setting and Features for Redtail Speak

It would be much easier to use Speak if it had its own page instead of taking up a quarter of the right side of the page on every new tab I open in Redtail. When you navigate to a new Redtail page, Speak reloads on that page. If you were in a conversation from the previous page, it is very easy to accidentally type something into the conversation that you might have meant to put into the search bar. Just an option to use Speak on its own page or even a Google Chrome extension for Speak would also…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Currently you have two ways to describe whether someone is present on the Speak system-Active and Away. You should have three ways to descri

Currently you have two ways to describe whether someone is present on the Speak system-Active and Away. You should have three ways to describe someone's presence in Speak-Active, Inactive(logged in but not active), and Away. Just because someone hasn't "touched" speak shouldn't make them Away.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable Speak invite to be sent to Mexican mobile number.

The system takes the mobile number, unfortunately we found that the invite does not go through. 

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Increase character option for speak to more than 120

Increase character option for speak

Shorten pre populated invite message in speak to Reply "yes" to connect.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. speak notification

I need a better notification for Speak on both the online version and on the phone app. I will often go hours without realizing that my client has responded to my message because the number ticker on the speak icon does not catch my attention and my phone will not make a sound or vibrate when I get a notification from speak. I have tried to make a change on multiple phones and cannot get it to send me a sound or vibration.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Emoji

adding the ability for us to insert our own Emoji like our corporate logo. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Speak: Add keyword and short code

Add keyword and short code feature to Speak. This would allow us to have the client/prospect text a keyword to a 5-digit number. This sets up the texting and is their consent for us to text them. Other texting companies have this feature (SimpleTexting).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Chronological note and text communications

Currently the new text function does show communication with a specific client chronologically, but as a side bar. I would prefer the text notes to show up in chronological order with client notes. It seems a little unorganized especially if client notes are opened, but the text isn't, its harder to get the full picture of the communication especially if you are not the note taker. Perhaps the texting functionality could be as simple as clicking a toggle button much like you would when adding a comment to a note. Perhaps there can be a text button next to the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Better speak notifications

I would like email notifications sent to users when either a client texts in, or a team member sends a chat.

I'm trying to get my team to use chat, but things are being missed due to inadequate notifications.

SMS notification would be fine too, that works when clients text, but not when team members chat.

Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disclaimer message automation

Disclaimers text (similar to Invite Message) that automatically sends client disclaimers after they reply "yes" to join a room

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. redtail speak

Redtail speak defaults to send after hitting enter rather than moving down a line

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Speak phone numbers for each user & Live Chat feature for website

There needs to be an assigned phone number for each user because we have adviser's all over the country that want a number in their area code.
    Also, make a Live Chat feature that we could add to our website that would allow clients to start a text conversation right from the website that would transition to their phone once they fill out the necessary info to initiate the conversation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Speak: It would be very useful to be able to message groups.

Speak: It would be very useful to be able to message groups. Not the feature now of a public group that is has to be created and one join, but simply be able to message more than one person at a time. We'd love to see it function akin to iMessaging.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. pks

When will PKS allow Redtail Speak? it has been in talks since Speak's release.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We'd like to have our clients be able to text us with our own phone number via Speak.

We have been using a chat feature for a while and have put it on all of our physical and digital marketing. Clients are used to it now and I'd hate to have to change the phone number. Can we use Speak with our current phone number?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Speak Desktop Application

There needs to be a Redtail Speak PC and Mac download.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. View ALL Unread Speak Messages

It would be nice to be able to view all unread Speak messages, if you have access to those clients. Or some other way that, if my coworker is out sick one day, I can make sure any text messages sent to them do not go unanswered.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add the ability to turn on "out of office" text to clients.

We are concerned clients might text on a weekend or in the evening and expect a response, so we would like the ability to have a automatic message sent to all incoming texts that we can have a message that to tell the client when they can expect a response.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. SPEAK feature would be even better if I can text two or more people at the same time, as clients who are hus/wife want same communication

SPEAK feature would be even better if I can text two or more people at the same time, as clients who are hus/wife want same communication

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Start or Return to a Client Chat from Client Record in One Click

We noticed that when a client agrees to RT Speak, they have a nice … symbol next to their mobile phone (I like this).

It would be nice if we could “click” on that, or even click on the menu drop down to the right of the mobile phone, and launch RT speak with that client from there.

Otherwise, we have to go to the RT speak section, scroll down and find their name at the bottom.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Redtail Speak

Categories