CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Being able to arrange contact card

Being able to arrange the contact card, possibly with a drag and drop feature. Or possibly set that up in preferences so all contacts are uniform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Document Description Field and Separate Labeling System for Uploaded Documents

Please Add a Document "Description Field" Where Users can make brief Notes next to Uploaded Documents, to help specify / clarify what they are (without having to download/open each document).

Currently, RedTail Does Not Let you Alter the Name of the Document You are Uploading...if you want to change it, you would have to go back and actually change the official document file name on your server before uploading to RedTail....and maybe its not *your document to have any authority to change.

It would make the documents Tab MUCH more useful if RedTail Added a Document "Description Field" Which Would…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow user access to all data (for example a Task report) for pulling reports as well as customized report design

Would like the ability to create custom reports using any data that is relevant from my crm. Any data is input should be able to be easily accessed for reporting purposes

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Sorting Function to Email Template List

Would be really helpful to add the ability to sort templates by date added.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More options for fields that show on the search results page after a search

When I search in the main search box in the top left corner of Redtail, a few different information fields show up beside each contact on the search results screen and then there are field options in the top right part of the page to determine what fields I will see next to each contact. Those options are very limited. Please add more options to this... especially contact email information.

It would be VERY helpful to be able to see primary email addresses here. When I am looking at attendees within a seminar, I see these fields in the row…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Alerts for tasks others assign for you

Is it possible to get some sort of ding or sound notification when you have a new task added to you instead of having to back and forth to the Today page and view it from there?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Attaching an email to a client record (without the client email address included)

The ability to attach an email to a client record (for which the client is not part of the thread) would be extremely helpful, instead of copying and pasting into notes.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. seminar reports

Seminar reports: On the seminar attendees report it prints only HOME phone. Is there a way to have this print the PRIMARY number. These days the primary is a mobile number. Therefore the report prints a blank for the phone number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scheduling

When scheduling an appointment in the Redtail calendar, in the Create Activity box, please add a reminder option (advance notice option) and a 'no' attendee option and ample notes section so that scheduling is more functional like the Outlook calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Outlook integration

The integration with Outlook gets worse not better. Retriever is not getting support and the cloud integration does not work well.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Apple Pages vs MS Word.

Can Apple Pages be a choice for the default word processor?

We prefer to NOT use MS Word.

This would be both for uploading mail merge templates as well as the Mail Merge output document.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Accounts - Sections & Fields Structure - Clean It Up

Broadly speaking, I am trying to create a better distinction between Investments and Insurance. The following are the details.

Basic Information - Restructure as:
    - Number
    - Registration (moved from "Ownership"....but editable to a short name)
    - Company
    - Product
    - Type
    - Status

Investment Details: This is a new section
    - Tax Qualified Type (moved from Basic Info)
    - Type of Ownership (moved from "Ownership")
    - Owner (moved from "Ownership")
    - Joint Owner (moved from "Ownership")
    - Investment - Initial (moved from Payment Info...delete "Invested - Total")
    - Model
    - Manager
    - Flags

Insurance Details (new section)
    - Coverage…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. archive email

When we archive an client's email because they don't want to receive bulk email from us maybe the archive email word can change from blue to red to signal an email is archived.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bulk Change Contact Type

Please add a bulk action for when to change contact types. I have 152 "associations" that came over from an import that all need to be changed to "individual". It looks like I have to go one by one to change them

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to create a custom export from an Activity report

we need to be able to select what information from an activity we want to see. Please make ALL OPTIONS in the database available so we don't have to keep asking every few months because the developers can't anticipate what we need.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Update to Yearly Opportunity Tracker

Where is list Potential, Closed Won, Closed Lost as you know it shows total # inputed in the system. Is there a way to change it or add a section that reflects yearly? Not a filter. I believe more people are concerned with yearly tracking instead of life time. Lifetimes cool to see if you want to, but yearly is more important in running a business

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Withdrawals

Under accounts can a section be added for withdrawals. I know there are two options under payment but to me that is more for life insurance than an annuity. Some client's take income from their annuities annually, quarterly, twice a year, and monthly. I would be nice to be able to list the type if this a regular withdrawal, income rider withdrawal, or RMD. And can pick by check, EFT, or to another account

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Account Rider

In the section called Rider under accounts, can a field be added for yearly income. Accounts can have income rider that have a face amount but they also have the yearly income a client would get if the rider was turned on. Also can we add an option for if the rider is turned on or off.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Redtail Scheduling

Just like you guys have Redtail imaging it would be nice to have Redtail scheduling! An integration where clients can go to our websites, or we can send links out via email to schedule appointments. Either a phone call or in office appointment. Client can see set times and dates available and they pick what they want. They can even leave a note about what they want to talk about in their appointment. System would send out a reminder email to the client the day before. Client could also cancel from the reminder email with a reason. It would be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notes

I would like to add a document to my notes and be able to go back and view it. I would also like to add additional information to an existing note and be able to see it. (show the comments) Thank you.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 180 181
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base