CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Be able to create a Scatter plot on a map based on where clients live.

Trying to gather some date on where clients live for future marketing and decisions. I would be great to be able to create a scatter plot of where bulk of clients are located on a map.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. From Workflow to Workflow

When a workflow is done, being able to set up an automation to detect when a workflow is done and assign another workflow to the client(s).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We should be able to access the clients' children's info quickly and easily without having to create a whole new Contact.

We should be able to access clients' childrens' information without having to create a new Contact. Basic info like dates of birth and social security numbers, etc. Especially for minor children. Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Family  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Populate calendar with annual review based on Effective date or Issue date

Most of our clients have multiple accounts. Each account has a different effective date, and therefor a different annual review date. Currently, we can only put in a review date for the client itself. Annual reviews are critical for annuity clients. I recommend that a calendar population based on 1 year from the effective date be automatically posted to the calendar. They are more important than birthdays, which can be automated through a partner site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Quick View when selecting a date

Quick Add > Activities > Start Date/End Date

When hovering over the date, it would be nice if a quick view populated so you can see what other activities are already scheduled. If you're doing any other activity, i.e. adding information to a contact while the client is on the phone, I have to finish what I'm doing before I can swap to the calendar page to schedule them for an appointment so I don't double book anything. It would be nice to have a 'quick view' for less clicking/mistakes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Activity Templates to allow selection of certain times

I created custom activity templates for each advisor so our secretaries are able to simply select a name and all subsequent fields will be filled in.

I would like the ability to select only certain available times when a template is selected so that the scheduler knows when that specific advisor prefers to have meetings. i.e. 10am, 2pm, 4pm, and 6pm only.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Riskalyze on frist page of contact record

Is is possible to move the client's risk number to the main contact page? For those of us that pay for this product, it would be nice to not have it burried in "accounts", the burried in the riskalyze logo. If you are going to have an integration with Riskalyze, and a tight one as it appears from all the joint webinars, this should be a feature that should be front and center in a location advisors can use. No one goes to page 2 of a google search, this should be no different

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Seminars - Suggestions

1.) Check-in List should have PRIMARY phone not HOME phone.

2.) Under Manage Attendees (aka attendees for Seminar) it would be nice to be able to update more than one attendee status from that screen rather than having to do "bulk" through search feature.
    EX: Search for last name Williams and 7 pull up, and i know the 4 that want to come, i would like to do the update INSIDE the Seminar tool, NOT have to "send to search" and then update that way. (saves us on clicks)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tasks triggered from Workflows

Adding the ability to trigger tasks to certain individuals off completed workflow steps.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Opportunities

It would be nice if you were able to tell that a client was associated with an opportunity from their main contact landing page. It would alleviate the necessity to pull up the opportunities sub-tab under each contact individually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link Emails to various contacts

I need the ability to link an outgoing email to multiple contacts and/or opportunities and accounts. I am often emailing an insurance company regarding a client's policy (account). The email doesn't connect to the client because the email is not being sent to them, but it may involve that contact, account or opportunity and need to be recorded in those places.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Connect Activities & Notes to an Opportunity

Any Activity, Note, or Email should be able to be simultaneously linked to an Opportunity in addition to being linked to a contact and/or Account. Notes inside an opportunity do not automatically link to the corresponding contact(s) and Vice Versa. It is as if Notes inside an Opportunity are hidden within the Opportunity. All Notes and Activities related to a contact should be visible in the contact view, but only the activities and Notes related to the Opportunity should show inside the Opportunity view. This would gather all email communications, notes and activites (past and future) related to that Opportunity…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. copy note

When copying a client note to another client or entity (trust/business), the time stamp from the original note should carry over to the copied version. That will help compliance-wise and ease confusion.
    Please update this! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Workflow tasks assigned to team

This request is shown as completed but it is still not working. I had this problem this morning. We had show workflow tasks selected but it did not appear as a task for either one of the team members calendars or workflow tasks lists under Today view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add more details in "Link to Existing Workflow

When choosing "Link to Existing Workflow" , we get a list of ALL the workflows that are currently linked, but we only can see the names. Please add details, such as the name of the contact, etc, so we are able to differentiate between all the different "Client Review" workflows we have.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automations - Add option of Activity Changed for trigger event, currently only activity added.

I would like the option to create a automation so that when an activity is changed it will create a workflow.I have a workflow for Investment Review Meetings that currently is created by Automation if Appointment is selected as Activity Type and Review is selected as Activity Category. If the meeting is not set up with the correct Category, or if it is changed after the fact, the workflow is not created and I have to manually add it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a "strike through" in the activity/notes text box.

As part of the text options in activity/notes text box, it would be helpful to have a strike through option added to better manage tasks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Date stamp on archived addresses

We LOVE that we can archive addresses but would also love to see a date stamp with the archived address. You have to go to Timeline to see the date.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ex-Client reporting

It would be nice to have a report that will show all Ex-clients within a time range where the range can be adjusted. For example, I want to see anyone who became an ex-client in the last year, then the next time I run the report I only want a specific month.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 183 184
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base