CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. All Day Activity

Last week, we noticed (and RT support confirmed) that an 'upgrade' occurred and now all Activities added at the Contact level/screen (Client/Prospect) default to All Day Activity. We have to uncheck that box to schedule a time of day. We still have the ability to disable this at the global level (i.e.. on the Calendar and Today screen/level) but not the Contact level. We find this bananas, obviously.

Support confirmed this is a new feature, and that is baffling. I suspect 99% of all activities added by your subscribers ARE NOT All Day Activities, so I cannot understand why it…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Calendly Integration

Calendly Integration is needed more than ever with Coronavirus and clients and prospects not being able to come into the office. This should be a top priority.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change Formatting of Website Code for Phone Numbers

Mitel Web Dialer, which is a Chrome Extension, is working the way it is intended on any other website, but in Redtail it is not. The way it works is any phone number on the page will be highlighted orange and with just a click, it will dial it using the Mitel phone assistant application.
    In Redtail we figured out what the issue essentially is. I am attaching a screenshot of some of the webpage and the developer mode.
    The red highlights the “href” with the “tel:” basically, that is what’s causing the Mitel dialer to not see it as…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. advanced searches, clicking on topic heading

when doing an advance search, we should be able to click on the topic heading (status, source, etc) just like an excel spreadsheet and be able to make information within that column go ascending or decending or go into alphabetical order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. primary home address

first home address entered into redtail should be automatically considered the contact's primary home address. this should not be left to staff to remember to check off box. i can see if contact has more than one address, that a primary would need to be selected. but if there is only one address, than the one address is the only and primary address. please update software so that this is default and automatic setting.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. default primary email should be automatic

redtail should automatically make the first email that is entered for a contact their default primary email. this is ridiculous that software does not do this automatically. i just sent out an email blast to 500 clients. 20 of them failed because staff forgot to check off the stupid primary box. this is a huge flaw in your redtail software.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. bulk action

I would like to be able to, via bulk action, remove the data from an already established account field (such as "Invested - Initial"), and move it to a new account UDF field (in that same account) for every account in our Redtail system. So, in John Doe's account # 12345, the field "Invested - Initial" says $100,000. I want to move that date value ($100,000) to a UDF within that same account #12345. And I want to do it for every account for every client in our RT database. Thank you for your conseideration

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Backup of client data offline

We need a way to back up our data, notes, archived emails offline. All investment advisors are required to have contingency plans, so if internet goes down in an area for extended period of time or even short term, we can't see our client data. I would like to be able to backup my client data periodically onto a local hard drive for safekeeping should something happen and I need access.

Even if its report driven, give us the option to filter so we can back up specific clients for a range of dates would be helpful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a Pet name and note field

Have a Pet name and info field

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Family  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add "account source" column to Accounts by Status export to filter "manually entered" vs. "from feed"

I would like to be able to filter all account by status "manually entered" vs. "from feed" once I export them to Excel document. Right now this column and option is missing. It is only available through RT reports, but it does not export to file.

Could you please add "account source" column to Accounts by Status export to filter "manually entered" vs. "from feed"? Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Business contact

You should be able to run a report of "departments" in business contacts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bank account

Under Financials where the Bank account is added can you please add a link to account so we do not have to put the information in twice? It's manually ding the same thing twice. We created a UDF under the Account that says Bank attached and then have to put the information in under EACH account. If there was a click to link account under the financials we could just link it to each drop down account. Thank you I know this is capable in the Notes to link to an account so if we could just get that same…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When you have an outcome of recycling a task in a workflow, it would be nice to be able to reassign the date at the same time.

When you have an outcome of recycling a task in a workflow, it would be nice to be able to reassign the date at the same time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. remove page number

Would it be possible to have an option to remove the page numbers and date/time entries from the bottom of Redtail reports? This would help our firm, as we incorporate Redtail reports into our in-house meeting packages for client meetings.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Contact List

Add an option to have the option of removing "Company" listing as a separate entity on the contact list

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. account number

Account number- Please add column- Should appear on the activities in the contact record page or the Home page or any activities list view, please "add column" to show the "account number".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. search

When searching a name there should be an option to have results populate within the "search contact." For example, if I type in "syd" the results should pre-populate below before hitting "enter."
    There should also be an option where I type "syd hor" and press enter and all the results for those figures should populate. This would make searching much easier.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Past Due & next 30 days... More than 30 days.

Why would the main screen only show the next 30 days? We are planning/ scheduling things out all year and have to click on the activites tab all of the time. What is the point to limit this to 30 days? Why can't it show past due and activities 365 days forward? Or at least the option to extend that on the clients home page.

I see that this was completed in 2017, but don't see it on my system

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Real time market data of indices, not a daily one time update... useless really

Implement Market Data request here in the feedback forum. The current functionality and therefore usefullness or ability to rely on this section for much of anything is very limited. It requires us to leave the CRM to go to another resource for information on Markets, to view alerts/set alerts, etc. The purpose of CRM is to keep you engaged in one platform and system to do all you can do there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 167 168
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base