CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search for nearby clients list or map view

Ex: Agent has to drive 1 hour away for an appointment that will only take 10-15 minutes and would like to make better use of his time, Redtail should have a function that allows Agent to see other clients in that area so that he can attempt to schedule multiple appointments in the same area easily. Now he is able to meet a client for his annual review meeting on his way back rather than driving all the way back out there in 2 weeks"

It would be nice if Redtail had a way to find other clients that live…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contact Entry: Default Type = Home

it would be helpful if the Type drop down boxes (Address, Phone, Email) all defaulted to Home, rather than blank as it is now.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Add Screen  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Date stamp

Would it be possible to have an icon for a date stamp within the note field of an activity? So if someone posts something they do in an activity that moves along (or that multiple people are working on), they could just hit that instead of having to type the date in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Review Tab

Every time I add a client review to my calendar, I have to manually change the clients Review Tab to match the new review date. It would be very helpful if the review tab would automatically change to the clients new review date when I add the apt. in the calendar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add contact name to automation email alert

When there's an automation to email me when a certain kind of activity is added, the email doesn't include the contact name. that's really not helpful. i then have to go searching for what contact it might have been in order to review the activity. the email generated by the automation either needs to have the contact name in it, or at least have a link in the email to say "go to this activity in Redtail".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a due date for tasks similar to that of Microsoft Outlook

When assigning a task it would be great for their to be a way to look for a due date

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Activity Report for Chosen Clients Only

When looking at the activity by client report, it would be very helpful to choose which clients' activities you export to the pdf. You could choose Smith, Miller, and Jones' activities without exporting all the others. We print an activity report by client at the end of each day. However, advisers would only like to see a report that reflects changes made today rather than all open activities. I understand that we may print an activity report for a specific client, but going in and printing/exporting/saving sharing that many individual reports is not feasible. I know this feature would be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sync Redtail Calendar with Zapier with more options

If there was an api to sync redtail calendar with zapier giving many available fields to then sync the redtail with acuity, calendly, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. National Do Not Call Registry (DNC)

I would like to see a tool or part of the service that Redtail offers that would scan phone numbers when added, and then on a periodic basis, for whether or not they are on the Do Not Call registry. The cost to purchase the entire data base is around $17,000/year. As an independent FA, I can’t afford that. If you use the free version, you can have five specified area codes, but those are not flexible. So as people move around the country with their mobiles – and keep their original phone number with the area code from that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Save Before Leaving Notification

Please add a notification when you are about to leave an Activity or Note without saving. Several times I have been in the middle of entering appointment notes when I get interrupted by something else. It is too easy just to jump up to the search box and go on to the next thing without remembering to open in a new window or hitting Save.

It would be great if the system could have a pop up reminding that our changes have not been saved anytime we are about to leave a note or activity so our notes will not…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Viewing Past Due Client Activity

I would appreciate a default setting for activities where when viewing a client's activities, I can see all of the open activities whether they are past due or not without having to re-filter.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Activity Mail Merge

I would like to be able print and mail a letter to my clients that have an activity scheduled. I preschedule all my tax client appointments, then mail them a letter with their appointment date and time. I currently have to duplicate my data entry, appointment activity and date and time UDF. I had to create the UDF to do a mail merge because I cannot do a mail merge from an appointment activity. Please allow a mail merge from activities.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Uncomplete Workflow tasks

PLEASE allow us to uncomplete workflow tasks! I see many people have requested this and they have all been shot down with the explanation that we need to be using Outcomes. I do use Outcomes for some of my Workflows but I'd prefer not to add them where they are not needed (ie: there is only 1 Outcome - complete the step) just so that we don't accidentally complete a step. If activities can be Uncompleted, why can't Tasks?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It would be extremely beneficial to be able to see the AUM by user

Currently we have offices in different locations but all users under the same Redtail account. The clients are currently assigned to their respective user/team so one can not see the other's client info. We would like to be able to see the AUM by user/team as well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. workflow filter by advisor

We have multiple advisors in our office. It would be helpful to pull a workflow report and filter the report by advisor.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove closed accounts from Personal Profile Form

We like the update to the personal profile form but take off closed accounts from the list or at least allow us to sort what we ant on the report.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Set Permission automatically for Quick List

We have an assistant in our office and would like to share all our clients with a certain status automatically with her. This is not currently possible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Need to have a Service Mark option

When adding an email template and I click on the Insert special Feature tab there is not option for the service mark (SM) that should be in there. There is one for TradeMark (TM) or even Registered Trademark (r)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Default view in a contact record

It would be helpful to change the default view in a contact record so that I can see client notes as soon as I go into a contact record

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove Country Code From Custom Export

Could you remove the country code from the phone number custom export or put the country code in its own column instead of within the rest of the phone number? Right now, I have to run a "find and replace" process within the spreadsheet in order to make the phone numbers I've exported be in a usable format.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 182 183
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base