CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to run a list of contacts for duplicate (contact card category) within Redtail

Ability to run a list of contacts for duplicate (contact card category) within Redtail. Exporting to Excel is easy to run for duplicates, but some goals require that to be imported back into Redtail. It would be helpful to have to ability to directly perform this function in our CRM.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full notes are appearing on main activities page-I understand this is a bug but our office actually likes being able to see the notes

There is a bug causing notes to appear on the main activities page. This would be a great optional view. It allows us to quickly see the notes in the activity without having to open the activity.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to drag and move note box like we used to be able to do.

Ability to drag and move note box like we used to be able to do. This is very helpful when putting a new note and needing to look at a previous note for data. Our team would really appreciate this being added back! Thank you for your help!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Today's Overview Update 10/17/19 is excessive and not user friendly.

The page should be a place to summarize your activities-the recent update has added far too much information in a nonsensical way-please provide a way for users to go to their preferences and change this page back to an overview.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Full notes are appearing on main activities page

The notes section of two of my open activities are fully displaying on the main activities and I don't know how to minimize it down.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. NOTES: Display text in email notification when "notifying a user" that a note has been made

Just like text is displayed in email when an activity is setup/updated/completed, we would like to notify a user when a note is made and have the text of the note display in the email instead of "Please log in to see note." It is not helpful to have to log in to see the text of the note. We have just as much confidential information in activities that we do in notes. There shouldn't be a difference.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I want to show the next several days of birthdays on the main page

I want to show the next several days of birthdays on the main page

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Enhance Branch Office/OSJ capabilities

I run a supervisory office for a broker/dealer along with managing my own accounts. I know there are some existing hard-coded fields that can help with this part of our business, I'd love to partner with some other OSJ users in order to make recommendations to enhance this part of our business - primarily enhancements to the Licenses and Recruiting screens, Making Advisor Licenses a UDF so we can record more than what is already there, Creating a module like the Family tool to track reps within a given Branch, providing a way to enter and track rep production over…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Workflow in main Notes Realtime NOT once Workflow is done

It would be extremely helpful to have the Workflow notes appear in the main contact notes, on real time, once each task is complete. Therefore all notes for the client are consolidated in one place not separate areas. Currently, as is is NOT efficient! Even with the workflow summary notes you only have them once the workflow is done not while its going

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. being able to customize the client profile page. Adding or deleting items that are relevant to our clients

Would like to be able to customize the client's profile sheet to our office. We like to do a quick look at the profile to see what we have in the file or what we need in the file.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a fund number column to the account assets

The existing columns are Asset Name, Symbol (Ticker), Shares, Price, and balance. Could you add a fund number column too. Lots of paperwork needs the fund number and ticker and it would be nice to have it in one spot in RedTail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New format of Activities summary page

The update that now puts a preview of activities on the home page is AWFUL! The whole point of a summary screen like that is to SUMMARIZE - not muddy the page up with the meat of my activity when I have at least 30 on a daily basis. I get that some may like this feature, but at least give us the option of NOT using this new format vs forcing us to. VERY un-user friendly :( Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Advanced search-I would like the ability to sort by date created vs always alphabetical order

Advanced search-I would like the ability to sort by date created vs always alphabetical order

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yes. I as the client and an advisor utilizing Redtail software should be able to delete calendar items on my p

As an advisor utilizing Redtail, I should be able to delete a calendar event on my phone and/or Outlook and that item should delete from the Redtail calendar as well. Instead Redtail puts the event back on Outlook and My phone. The Redtail approach is very inefficient for the advisor. Help!!! Please make this change

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Seminar

1. On the Dashboard, change "Attendee by Status" to "Invitee by Status." It's misleading to others in the office as Attendee implies the invitee has confirmed he/she is coming.

2. Attendee Stats box - change title to "Invitee Stats." The categories should then be "Invited," "Confirmed," "Guests," and "Declined."

3. Guests - Where we enter guest information, give the option to just input a #. We have an event where someone might RSVP for a large number of guests but won't provide each guest's name. It would be nice to have one spot to enter the number of guests instead…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Will you please add "Schwab" to your dictionary of terms?

Will you please add "Schwab" to your dictionary of terms? It keeps telling me it is not spelled correctly and it's a distraction.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Keywords  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be able to create hyperlinks in activities and workflows that link directly to a specific downloaded document

Activate the ability to create a hyperlink that, when clicked on, would open a specific document saved in the "Downloaded Documents" of that database.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. formatting box move to bottom of activity entry field.

formatting section should be moved to below the ACTIVITY ENTRY FIELD not above. Trying to bold a word or phrase is difficult because you have to scroll back to the top to hit bold and then you lose your place because the screen viewing area is small.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 186 187
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base