CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Seminar/Event status viewable on contact record

Would like to see invited to and attended categories in know your client area so producer can see how many times a client is invited to but does or does not attend specific seminars or events

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Advanced Search

When doing advanced search in contacts there are WAY to many buttons to click. Its extremely time consuming to have narrow searches. It should be more selective, not drop downs that have to populate and click through a ton of options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Documents

Please allow upon upload to choose a category for each document being uploaded.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automation triggered when contact's employer information is updated

We would like to create a workflow when an investment client's employer information is updated (401k rollover opportunity). We will now need to manually trigger the workflow if and when we remember. It would be nice to have a way to automate this. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically bump activities to the next day if not completed

If I have multiple tasks in one day and not all are completed by the end of a day, please create a feature that will automatically roll those tasks to the next day until they are completed.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Email Notification for Activities I Assign to Others

I would like to receive email notifications when an attendee updates or completes an activity that I assigned to them. Currently, I have to keep myself as an attendee on each activity I assign in order to get notifications. This is extremely inefficient because it clogs up my feed while I wait for another user to complete their task. I'm aware there is a feature for the attendee to 'notify team', but this has to be selected each time they edit the activity and often times the user forgets to do so.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Activity Template Automation

Please add the automation action type to be able to assign activity templates as well as note templates. Also, add activity completed trigger to automation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Color code tasks from the Dashboard, not just the Calendar

I would like to be able to see a color code based on my own input on the dashboard for my activities that day. (not just on the calendar)
    For example: if I have multiple trade sheets to process, I can make them all one color, easy to find and complete at the same time.
    Another example is tasks for calling clients, so those types of tasks are easy to find and do together after I have color coded them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make linked notes visible from the activity report

As a user I would like to see all the details of my activity within the report, please include linked notes.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to use Activity Template at any time!

Why in the world you would limit our ability to use activity templates only when creating brand new activity is beyond me! Please allow us to use any template at any time. We really need to be able to select an activity template when creating a follow up activity to a note or when we "save & create new" or "save & clone" another activity.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. View all Quicklists with a Count (#) Column

Show the number of results as a column when viewing the list of all Quicklists (just like the Tag Groups page).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. link notes to workflow

It would be super helpful if you could link a note to another note (instead of just adding a comment to a note) when a note is related to a previously written note. It would also be super useful to be able to link an existing note to a workflow (or activity or opportunity. I know you can add a new note for activities and opportunities, but I don't believe you can add an existing note). Like, say the Advisor has a conversation with a client about a distribution request and makes a note in redtail about the request. Then…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Redtail Mobile App 3.0+ View Household Members

When going to visit clients we like to ask how the family is doing. While on the road we like to review the clients info so that we better know our client when we walk in the door. Names are important for us so If we can view household members and link them to a contact record that would finally allow us to move from Outlook notes to being fully covered with just the RedTail mobile app. I know there are similar ideas out there but with the new mobile app update I wanted to iterate how knowing our client…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatically Link Contacts with their Company

When you search for a company and then click on it, you should be able to automatically see the people associated with that company, without having to manually add them in the department fields, which doesn't search for existing contacts to add. When you add a contact and their Company Information, they should automatically be associated with that Business. When you search for a company in the search box, the list should include those contacts associated with the company. (FYI - per a response in a closed posting. Using the Advanced search feature to do this is not an acceptable…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Held Away Accounts

When setting up an outside/held away account, cash value should be an option to see when looking at the "quick" view in accounts. Currently only face value is seen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. In accounts there is no drop down for TOD individual or joint

In accounts there is no drop down for TOD individual or joint

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. A button to convert a opportunity into the contact

It would be great if there was a button to convert an opportunity into a contact. Instead, a person needs to carefully copy all the information between the two

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CONTACT DETAILS/ Marital Status ---

Sure would be helpful to have an option for Common Law in the Marital Status options.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. custom report

combine elements of activity and notes reports to manage staff. we have weekly staff meetings to review the week. if we can see open and completed activities and notes for a client/prospect. it would tell a better story of what we did for this person without having to go to multiple reports. we would run this report weekly for everything we did that week

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Activity report option in common tasks

The report options within the common tasks of a contact record, only provides a "last activity" repor however, you did give options fo "last note" and "notes report". Please give the same option to be able to run "activity report", not just a "last activity"report. Similar to how the note report options are.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 173 174
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base