CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Tally count of COMMENTS BY USER

Your tally on NOTES BY USER shows the number of notes entered by each user. Love it. Any way you can keep a tally count on COMMENTS BY USER?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. mailmerge template add Seminar Location as a field to be merged

In Mail Merge template, it would be great if I could pull the Location field from my Seminar to include in my confirmation letter.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Document Attachments

We are working on creating a template for the notes section is RT for client meeting notes and we were thinking that it would be really helpful is there was a link to attach documents that were either scanned in and stored in RT or from the desktop so that the notes itself could be a summary and then in the same "meeting notes" note from that client meeting would also be the full handwritten notes from the advisor all in one place. And also just be able to attach documents to any activity or note so that everything from…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Daily Update E-mail

It would be helpful to see all of the changes made for clients the advisor is assigned to throughout the day in a summary format rather than just getting multiple automatic e-mails when an address or other piece of information is changed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a pop up window to temporarily be set on a contact.

For example if the scheduler is trying to set-up an appointment with a client. she could create a pop up window that would come up any time another team member went into the contact. This way the other team member could help get the client to the scheduler. It would help service be more coordinated.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. assign a task to the workflow owner

Please add an option to Assign a task under a workflow to the owner of the workflow. That way workflows that we can create a workflow assigned to teams as owners, that have steps listed with the owner of the workflow as the person responsible. Then the team member who pick up the workflow can change the ownership to themselves and the ownership of the underlying tasks will change to that person without them manually having to reassign them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have the ability to set "Favorite Attendees" list.

These people in the office would be at the top of the attendees list so there would be much less scrolling for users with larger office groups.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Calendar, appointment search

being able to search the calendar for appointments in the future or past would be very beneficial

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. having used Outlook forever, one of their most valuable calendar features is setting reminders days ahead of meetings so nothing sneaks up.

calendar should have a reminder feature like Outlook calendar. I set up alerts/reminders days ahead of appointments so nothing sneaks up on us.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show the date next to "today" in the notes tab

It would be helpful if it had the date in the right hand corner of a note where it says "today" and the time. It's nice that it says "today," "yesterday," "last Thursday," etc., but it would be nice to have the date too.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Have activity template assign task based on roles

The new activity and note templates are great. I just wish that instead of preprogramming the "attendees", we could set it to assign to whoever holds the role of "advisor" for the particular client.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Password Not Viewable

When Typing in My password to login as a user I would like the ability to view the password to verify that i am typing the correct password in. instead of seeing black dots.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Artificial Intelligence  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please provide the ability to use a wildcard "*" in the reporting filter date fields.

Please provide the ability to use a wildcard "*" in the reporting filter date fields.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove "SEI" Icon Next to Contact Record Name

We stopped feeding SEI account values to the CRM because we do not want this integration set up anymore. After we stopped the feed, I noticed that the "SEI" icon next to the contact record name never deleted.

We have a lot of clients in the CRM who no longer have a SEI account so it would be great if Redtail would have the ability to remove the SEI icon especially when it is no longer applicable to our clients.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. redtail connect sync to redtail hosted email/calendar

Why doesn't redtail connect work directly with redtail hosted email/calendars? It's really cumbersome to have to set up an additional microsoft 365 email to use redtail connect. It seems like you would figure out a way to make it work with your own product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. bulk add clients to orion sync

Ability bulk add Clients to Orion sync

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. automation new client

I need an automation that attaches my "new client workflow" to a client after their status changes from "prospect" to "client".
    Therefore, I suggest adding a trigger event "Client Category Changed"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Select multiple notes to make "actions" on

It would be great if we could select multiple notes that the "Actions" button would apply to. So you could do actions to several notes at one time (e.g. "Link to an account" multiple notes at once).

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bulk link notes to an account - select several notes than choose an action

It would be very helpful if when I am on the notes tab I can bulk link notes to a contact's account. I wish I could select as many notes a I want that link them all at once to an account.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Client Review Alerts- Option for Completed

Give the option for client review alerts to be a "Completed" item and allow them to be active for a specific time frame (a month or until I say its completed) instead of a specific date on the calendar. It is a little more time consuming to have to generate a report on pass due items. I think having more of a "client review" to do list is more applicable when you have a lot of reviews you need to setup.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 183 184
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base