Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

111 results found

1. Trying to add a linked account to an activity

When I try to add a linked account to an activity, all of my client's accounts appear but they are not in chronological order. This makes it very difficult to find the right account and wastes a lot of time. Please put the linked accounts in order so they are easily found.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Birthday report

I'd like to be able to pull an exportable list of clients who's birthday is today.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. notify and save

It would be nice to have both the option to save an update to an activity without notifying other users and also have the option to save and activity and notify other users. Automatic notifications every time the activity is updated creates a lot of unnecessary emails, but I wouldn't want to lose the notifying functionality.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More information in account linking - Not Commpleted

It would be nice to differentiate between account types (product). All I see is a bunch of account numbers, custodian (and clients have same custodian so that's not useful) and one management type. We'd prefer product, registration or ability to pick what we see if there is limited space.

The part below was copied from another user because it was marked as completed but it's definitely not completed. Below is past request:
    As it stands, Tailwag only lists the account number when linking to a note, activity, etc. It would be beneficial to provide additional account information when linking these…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "Linked Contact" should be required field in "Activities"

"Linked Contact" should be a required item in Activities. Currently, "Subject" is the only required field. We are experiencing problems with meetings being scheduled with no linked contact. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. notification

If an activity is created by user A and assigned to User B. It would be nice if when user B completes the activity user A could be notified via email as if there were an attendee on the email.

It would be great to have a box selection for this when the creator generates the redtail and assigns it or that be the deault on the activity is created.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Color code tasks from the Dashboard, not just the Calendar

I would like to be able to see a color code based on my own input on the dashboard for my activities that day. (not just on the calendar)
    For example: if I have multiple trade sheets to process, I can make them all one color, easy to find and complete at the same time.
    Another example is tasks for calling clients, so those types of tasks are easy to find and do together after I have color coded them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Optimize Tailwag to work with Microsoft Edge Browser

Hopefully this is already on the Redtail agenda. Whereas Tailwag works in Edge, formatting is lost in activities. For example, hard returns are removed from formatting in activities for one big run-on sentence. Otherwise, many features work much better in Edge than IE or even Chrome. It's generally less buggy.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. recurring activity

Recurring Activities - when you add a linked note and save for "occurrence" it should only link to that occurrence. not future occurrences as well. (unless you choose future occurrences)

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. activity disposition (action)

I color code my activities, using green for activities that have yet to be completed, white for activities that have been marked completed. Some activities have not been completed, and will not be completed. I do not want to delete them because I want to see them on my calendar when I review my calendar activities, but I do not want them to be marked completed, nor do I want them to remain green.I look back to prior days on my calendar to quickly and easily see activities that I still need to complete. These are easily noticed since they…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. provide ability to toggle importance and priority settings on the task screen

I find it very helpful to be able to sort on importance and priority on the list of tasks screen using one click. This really helps me prioritizing my tasks. However, to change the importance and priority for each task, right now, we have to do into each task detail to do this. I suggest that you add the ability to do this from the list of tasks screen to allow us to change the setting for these either on one task or on multiple tasks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →