Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

132 results found

1. when you update the address in Schwab it should automatically update in Redtail.

When I update the address in Charles Schwab, it should automatically update in redtail or at least the following day. Clients change addresses a lot and when I have to update it in Schwab and then go in an update in redtail it becomes cumbersome.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Retriever - Multiple Syncing Destinations

Create the ability to sync different Quicklists to more than one destination folder in Outlook. For example, I would like to keep prospective client contacts separate from my active client contacts in both RedTail and Outlook. As of right now, I am only allowed to choose a single folder for contacts to sync into, no matter how many different Quicklists I have.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would it be possible to see name of spouse or family name next to a contact name in selection list?

When selecting a second contact (usually spouse) to link to an activity or note, and there are multiple contacts with the same last name, it is hard to determine who is the correct contact to select. If I don't already know the first name of the spouse/partner, I have to cancel the activity or note, go back to the the contact list and open the orgiinal contact to see who they are householded with. Then go back and redo the activity. This is very time consuming. Would recommend having family name or the spouses name in parenthesis next to the…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Redtail Mobile App 3.0+ View Household Members

When going to visit clients we like to ask how the family is doing. While on the road we like to review the clients info so that we better know our client when we walk in the door. Names are important for us so If we can view household members and link them to a contact record that would finally allow us to move from Outlook notes to being fully covered with just the RedTail mobile app. I know there are similar ideas out there but with the new mobile app update I wanted to iterate how knowing our client…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contact List

Add an option to have the option of removing "Company" listing as a separate entity on the contact list

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. user mail merge

In ACT!, users were tied to their own Redtail contact records, and the user data drove mail merges etc. It would be great if I could launch a mail merge template and Redtail would KNOW that I (the user) am going to sign it, so it would pre-populate my name and title based on my contact record. This was how ACT! did it.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add "Referrer email" field under already existing "Referred by" Field or allow for a UDF of choice in Contact Details

Currently if I wanted to send the referrer an email, I would have to:
    1. go to another contact and find email there
    2. Create a UDF which takes several clicks to get to and is in a different section

It would be great to either:
    1. Allow user to add a field of their choice under "Contact Details" or
    2. Redtail to add "Referrer email" right under the already existing "Referred by" field

This would allow for an email to referrer with just one click and easy to find

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email Templates by Roles/Folders

It would be nice to send email templates that are broken up into different folders ie., Sales Folder, Customer Service Folder, Operations Folder.

This way each role could find their email templates much easier rather than having to view every single email template in the system.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add riskalyze to main contact record

I was wandering if you could add the riskalyze score on the main page of a contact record? There seems to be plenty of empty space next to the clients nae that a small version of the Risalyze speed limit sign could go in.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bulk client type change

would be incredibly helpful to have an option to bulk change client type(go from association or business to individual) as when our files were imported a TON of individual clients were input as business or association. it will take a long time to correct individually.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to add a field for County on Contact Card

We would like to see the ability to add Countys to the Contact Card for addresses instead of a keyword or UDF

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove "SEI" Icon Next to Contact Record Name

We stopped feeding SEI account values to the CRM because we do not want this integration set up anymore. After we stopped the feed, I noticed that the "SEI" icon next to the contact record name never deleted.

We have a lot of clients in the CRM who no longer have a SEI account so it would be great if Redtail would have the ability to remove the SEI icon especially when it is no longer applicable to our clients.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?