Skip to content

Redtail Imaging

Welcome to our official CRM feedback forum! Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? Did you find a bug in our system? Did you receive an error that we should know about? Use the Categories to indicate what kind of post this is (Feature Request, Bug Report)!

We want to hear from you! How can we improve our CRM software to better serve your business?

We know that you have fabulous ideas and would love to hear what you need our document storage products to do in order to help you transition your office to a paperless environment!

Please use this section to let us know how Redtail Imaging should work, look, and feel!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Link Multiple Contacts to Folder at Once

In imaging, when linking contacts to their folders - Along multiple contacts to be linked to the imaging folder. Currently, once you have linked a contact, it takes you back to the list and you have to go thru finding the image folder, right clicking to link another contact, looking up that contact then selecting. When you have a family - (2) parents & multiple kids, Its VERY time consuming.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Linking to CRM

When you are a creating a folder, it would be excellent to have the option to link it to the CRM on the same screen.

Even better would be to start by selecting a CRM record and have imaging generate a folder name based on the CRM record.

It wastes a lot of time to have to create a folder, then scroll through the entire database to find that folder and link it, and then be sent back to the database a second time to have to scroll through and find the folder to add images to it.

121 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Linking Client Records

I am getting used to the new imaging system but would like it if the cursor would auto populate in the boxes we are going to type in. When I go to link a client record to a folder, I have to place my cursor in the box instead of it just being there. That would be nice if you could update that. I know it's a little thing, but it goes a lot faster if you don't have to keep moving your mouse.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base