Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Personal Profile Form

We like the layout of the new Personal Profile Form/Confidential Personal Profile, however, the custom titles for Contact Information are not properly capitalizing.
    We utilize the custom fields as intended and have proper capitalization for client names, yet when we pull up the Personal Profile Form those titles are not formatted as we have them entered. We print these forms and have our clients review them to check for accuracy and not having their names properly capitalized looks unprofessional and poor on our part.
    Can the custom titles on the Profile Forms please match suit to what is entered in…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Custom Export from Reports

I would like to be able to custom export from the accounts by contact report and other reports so I can get the information I want for the items in the report from the applied filters.

for example, in the current report, I cannot filter by or export the issue date

and if I use the search, then ALL accounts export and I do not want that- I only want accounts of a certain Type and status in the results.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Annual Review Report

Can we get a comprehensive report to use for annual reviews? Outside of gathering information, a CRM should provide users of all experience levels a snapshot of the data that tells a quick story to address client questions and issues, train new staff, complete client reviews and quickly bring any successor advisor up to speed with the overall plan and purpose of service. You have most of the necessary content to accomplish this. If you could just neatly combine it all on the Confidential Personal Profile Report, you would have a very powerful tool.

Here are a few suggestions of…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. professional contacts report

I can now run a report based on professional contacts. However, when I send the results of that report to search (say, to send a broadcast email to all the CPAs of clients,) it sends the clients, not the professional contacts.
    Is there a way to pull a list of professional contacts, then send THAT to search?

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. account udf bulk add

I track RMDs for clients on an account level and a contact level and I have to manually add each account level UDF every January. This should be accomplished by a bulk add. And of course to do that it means that we will need an advanced search for the account level as well as contact level (So I can search for open IRAs and get open IRAs instead of closed IRAs and open something else) which is how the current advanced search works.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. AUM - Report AUM growth periodically

It would be great if we could run a report that tracked AUM growth (monthly/quarterly/annually)

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base