Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. integrate RedTail CRM Calendar with Redtail hosted email

Our office uses both RedTail CRM and RedTail Hosted Email. Within the Email side, which uses an Outlook based platform, I am able to add calendar events and send / receive appointment invites. However, this calendar doesn't integrate with the CRM side calendar. This seems like an obvious feature to integrate. If an event is created on the CRM side, it should populate the email side calendar and vice versa. As such we could send / receive invites and have all calendars synced.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Albridge Feed Missing Company Name and Registration Type

The data feed into Redtail from Albridge does not map the company name that the account is associated with. Additionally, the registration type is not mapped. We have over 45,000 accounts in our Redtail database and adding this information on a per account basis is unrealistic.

169 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. eMoney Client Tasking

I would like to use the client tasking feature of eMoney, but I am told by eMoney support that because of my Redtail integration this feature cannot be used. Apparently, Redtail takes over tasks in eMoney and Redtail does not have a category for task assigned to clients. It would be great if this issue was resolved. Please see the link below for description and video of client tasking.

https://blog.emoneyadvisor.com/product-updates/client-tasks-and-next-steps-released/

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base