CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prospective clients being able to text our Redtail Speak when interested to schedule

When they text our Redtail Speak number without us initiating the conversation, that they are able to reach us by text.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Recent Tabs

I tried to find an idea that already fit what i am looking for but there seem to be many versions of requests for recent tabs. Here is a detailed breakdown so there is no misunderstanding.

Instead of having to open multiple Redtail tabs in my internet window to jump back and forth between different pages I am working on, I would like you to create tabs at the top that show the last client I was on. If you could even show up to 5 recent clients, that would be amazing. Salseforce does this and almost any other CRM…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. View-Only User

We would love to be able to create a "view-only" user ID for certain users to be able to only view the contacts and not add/make changes to any.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Project Tailwag Release Notes - Please make this Page Searchable

Please make the Project Tailwag Release Notes Page SEARCHABLE.

This is the page we are directed to from RedTail Emails that inform us when our Feedback Status has been updated to completed: https://help.redtailtechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/204037074

Sometimes I am not able to look at these emails right away. But when I get to them, this link is so generalized that I cannot find the details on my feature suggestion which has been approved...

Please either make this page searchable, OR provide a direct link in your emails which will bring users to the details released for that specific feature improvement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. manage integrations

Please sort the manage your integrations page (disabled) alphabetically

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. IMAGING

When I create a new folder in imaging, please allow ability to merge to CRM contact at that time. Instead of having to create and then scroll down or search for and then have to merge to CRM contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. General request for integrrations.

I recently completed the Redtail survey and neglected to add this suggestion at the end of the survey. One "thing" that would enhance the value of Redtail CRM to my practice would be to improve the integration with the other core applications that we use, namely Microsoft 365, Morningstar Office and NaviPlan. To the extent that you can automate the use of and sharing of information among those three applications you make Redtail more important.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In Speak, message multiple employees at once.

It would be useful to be able to start a message thread in Speak with multiple employees at once instead of only having public rooms and 1:1 messaging. Slack easily supports this feature, for example. We've been emailing as a workaround for this, but it would be great to have it in Speak instead!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Attach pictures in the Speak app on iOS/Android

You can add attachments on the Speak website, but it would be especially useful to able to attach them from the Redtail Speak app on iOS/Android since that's where one might have taken a picture.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Disable some users' Speak accounts

After an employee leaves, we don't delete their Redtail account. We also have an employee with two accounts (info@ and name@). We don't want messages to get accidentally sent to these people who won't read them! So we would like to be able to disable some database users from having Redtail Speak accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Family names

It would help improve efficiency to be able to tag a family name in an activity, note, or opportunity. Currently you must tag each individual involved. For example John Doe has to be tagged and so would Jane Doe. If we were able to select "Doe, John & Jane" from a family name category information could post on both client cards and save time in searching for the spouses name.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. CRS FORM

in regards to the following being inside the accts info::
    Best Interest Dates
    CRS Date Sent

CRS Date Signed

I questioned our Broker Dealer if we only had to leave these forms when business was written. My reply back from the BD was :: Please see below for what is required. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
    1) The advisor is required to keep track of when they provide the form CRS to clients and prospects alike.

2) This requirement is for any registered rep product

We are only required to leave one per client no…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Double Click to Edit Existing UDF Fields

We use several custom UDF fields and it would save time if we could double-click the field to edit the text, rather than using the drop down menu to select Edit and make changes that way. We also use fields with multiple values, so it would be nice to have those values show when we double-click, rather than selecting Edit.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My Feedback search

Please allow us to search our own feedback - I can click on My Feedback but get a number of pages of my suggestions or support of suggestions. Entering in a search term brings up everything with that term. I would like to only see the search term in my own suggestions so I can see what I had commented on and the status of those suggestions, not page through dozens of other feedbacks to find what I had supported.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Form CRS Tracking at the Contact Level instead of Account Level

I looked over and read your release notes about the tracking of Form CRS in Retail and I think that it is in the wrong place. We were under the impression that the form has to be given at the time of the recommendation whether the contact works with us or not. Only being able to track the form under an account does not capture the full scope of what is needed. I would suggest putting this in the Misc Info tab or making a new tab only for Reg BI. We would still need to be able to export…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Retriever Cloud w/o extra Calendar

As of now, if you have a cloud-based calendar/email (most new versions of any email account/calendar) your only option is to create an additional calendar for RedTail in order for Retriever Cloud to sync appointments. Having to create a second calendar seems very redundant and makes it hard to manage from multiple sources. I am hoping in the future to see a way to create a path to sync information from an existing cloud account without having to create a second one.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dictation directly into Redtail

Dictation directly into Redtail would definitely be an uptick. There are a couple of closed suggestions showing that this has been completed, but my understanding after corresponding with Redtail support is that this is NOT a current feature. Please look into this. It is a feature available with Microsoft office and it would be extremely beneficial o dictate notes and tasks without having to use a third-party source. It takes at least 24 hours before Redtail notes are transcribed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change "Sign into your Redtail Account" to "Sign in to your Redtail Account"

Change "Sign into your Redtail Account" to "Sign in to your Redtail Account."

"Sign in" is a phrasal verb. As written, part of the verb is connected as one word to a preposition.

Also change "Logout" (a noun) to "Log out" (a phrasal verb).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A-Z list

Contacts - please add A-Z listing (A B C D...) at the top of each page while in contacts and navigating contacts. If you are in a client record "Jane Doe" and now you need to go over to client "John Hancock" it would be nice to go to the top of the page and just click H, rather than click on contacts, and now click on Contacts A-Z, then click on H. Since adding the new Favorites feature it is now 3 clicks to get to a contact record.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. flock

An integration with Flock inner-office chat and teams would be so helpful in our office!! We use it for service requests (because we can voice memo instead of type) and would love for those to automatically be copied to client contact records in notes!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base