Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

209 results found

1. drop down for adding clients to a workflow

Creating a dropdown to add clients vs the multistep process now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to create "cards" for workflow steps (and build workflows and templates with cards)

I have a similar step in most of my workflow templates. If I change/add/remove a task and want it to apply to all my workflows and templates, I have to make changes in about 20 templates. It would be great if we could create cards for this. Then when I adjust the process of that one step, I just change the card and it will reflect in all my templates that use that card. It would be so helpful to be able to combine cards to create workflows. Another thought is the ability to link templates together to create one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow option to choose number of days visible on workflow tasks from home screen

Current home screen shows only workflow tasks due that day. However, we need to see upcoming tasks, especially when then fall on weekends. You should be able to view 'next 7 days' or something along those lines. We utilize workflows quite extensively in our practice, and being able to see tasks that are upcoming would be helpful. Nobody sees what is posted on the weekend.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Workflows  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Streamlining Workflow Outcomes

When completing a workflow step with multiple outcomes, there should be a default outcome. For example, if completing step X can lead to outcomes 1, 2, or 3, then you should be able to select a default outcome (i.e. outcome 2). Right now I have to go in a select the outcome every time. Outcomes 1 and 3 that are used less often should be in the drop down to where they can be selected if needed, but I shouldn't be required to go to the drop down and select 2 every time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. workflow filter

We have 5 different workflow per advisor/office, it would be nice to have a setting where certain users can only see/start certain workflows, to reduce the scrolling and mistakes of choosing the wrong ones since you see about 20 of them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automation Trigger

Please add an "Activity changed" or "Activity updated" trigger event for workflow automations. We are integrated with ScheduleOnce so I am trying to have a workflow template attach to an activity if I change the type and category (I can only have it set to one type and category when the activity is created via a ScheduleOnce appointment scheduled.

Another workaround could be the ability to manually attach workflow templates to individual activities but I was told that was also not possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. workflow search

I just had to do a cleanup of over 1,000 old workflows that were mostly unused in our system but maybe 3 out of them had been used with notes attached to a step. What would have been hugely helpful is if there were more options for search features. It would be great if we could search Notes in a workflow. It would have cut down the time I spent on this project
    Thank you for any consideration in this matter. I appreciate how your company is so responsive and one of the best in customer service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would be great to have a "team board" where information could be shared in one place such as all tasks that are being worked on by a team

It would be good to have a "team board" not a contact or business, etc. where a team could share notes on team projects or notes from vendors, or software tips and tricks, etc. Our team meets each morning and having a single location where we could all see and edit the morning meeting agenda's would be great.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →