CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. IMA/WMA Date - custom export option

Team, the option to choose IMA/WMA Date is not currently available. The for other fields under Written Agreements Review (Signed Fee Agmt Signed IPS Agmt Latest ADV Offering Last Privacy Offering) are available. The IMA/WMA Date is a very important piece of information that is required by the state auditor to view. Please get on this!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. custom contact type

We want to track internal projects by creating a contact for each dept and assigning tasks to it and recording notes for our progress on each task. For example, we have created a Contact Category called "Internal Projects", a contact called "Marketing", then we assigned a task called "Business Card Redesign". So when we meet about this item, we record our notes in a meeting assigned to the attendees and the Marketing contact. Then when anyone wants to see what the Marketing dept has been working on, they can lookup the Marketing contact and see everything in one place. The…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. custom lables on contact info

when keying in a new record please allow us to edit the custom label of the phone, email, and address. It does not make sense that you have that feature available but won't allow us to use it as we key a record in. We have to then go to the new record and edit each field. This is very time consuming when entering a large quantity of records.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Holdings Report

Please provide holding name and holding value for custom exports. I know I can run such a report out of my Morningstar Office program but I am finding some differences in values from Morningstar to Redtail. It would be helpful to be able to run this type of custom export to see where problems may exist.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. exporting last note date

We currently run a custom report weekly that includes the last note date. Unfortunately, we cannot filter the date since the "time" is also included. Is there a way to eliminate the time so we can filter the year?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. printing activites

I would like to be able to print my activities. I used to be able to print screen but recently that just isn't working well enough. It would be awesome if I could select all of them and export them like I do lists.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. export contact info

Be able to select which pieces of information you want to export. As it is now, you have to choose phone number OR email. Then have to manually merge excel reports. Would like to select each option and add information to ONE report to download. Would be awesome!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Contact Report that includes ALL data points of Contact Card

We need a standard report that exports ALL of the information contained in a Client Contact Card into one singular report, inclusive of all phone, email, and addresses, and also includes all custom titles an advisor adds to each contact data point. Building a custom export for this renders the output ineffective, as it requires too much time to clean it up for printing, as it generates too many columns across. Set it up like the current report "Preferred Contact Report" but include all Contact data fields.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When creating a custom export template it would be very helpful to have the “Account Ownership” fields available.

When creating a custom export template it would be very helpful to have the “Account Ownership” fields available. Several of our policies/accounts are set up where the owner is not the insured. Seeing this on a report would be great! Specific fields needed: Owner, Joint Owner and Insured. Thank you!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Scheduling Activities on Calendar when it involves two different people

When scheduling an activity on the Calendar for two different people to be in the same meeting and one chooses not to be notified through Redtail when added as an attendee and only looks at the Calendar for his Custom Calendar color when he is scheduled. In order for that person to avoid missing he has been added to the activity we would like to see under Custom Types a way to add both names and both Calendar colors in one activity instead of having to duplicate the same thing twice. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like to see custom client reports where you could consolidate multiple reports into 1 report.

Right now you can pull multiple reports, but it would be nice to be able to customize a single report to bring several reports together like they have inside of Junuxre

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. custom reports

I would like to be able to run a custom report on the entire database. .

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Wish I can run labels for couples that are together at the same household address without it shooting one for each.

When exporting to mailing labels, wish it would make one label for the household, instead of one for the wife and one for the husband. Why can't they appear on one label? I can run "family" but then I have to run another batch of labels for each client and then remove the household. It's time consuming either way.....

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. UDF for a dollar amount, so that it adds a "$" every time, and to automatically separate thousands with a comma.

Add a custom UDF to include a "$", and separate thousands with a comma automatically so you could type:
    and, once saved, it would automatically update to:
    $10,000

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Contact

When clicking on Contacts.... We have a limited number of view options: Name, Status, Category, Source, Type, SrvAdvisor, WrtAdvisor.

It would be nice to be able to change those preferences as to allow for a quicker view.and customization.

For example: a UDF Field, a phone number, an email, etc.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More account options when creating custom export template

Please add all fields when you open an account such as beneficiaries, riders, account dates, general info, payment info.etc.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Extensions to phone numbers causes problems with speed dialing clients

When we exported our Client's phone numbers to our work phone, it took the extensions (when applicable) with them. Now when we speed dial a client, it runs the phone number and the extension all as one phone number - making the call incorrect and wasting time. Is there a way to get this fixed? So that when exporting phone numbers it only pulls the actual phone number, and not any additional bits?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Custom Export

Please fix Custom Export Reports so that if I enter a Direct Dial phone number the report will also pull up. Ditto for all other contact info that is in data base so that we can actually pull a CUSTOM report of the info that has been entered for the category needed at the time. Please please please!.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A way to export pulling an employer's address, from the business contact record, at the individual contact level.

We often pull list where we want to include the employer address for the contact record. The only way to do this is to add the address to the business record and to the Contact Work Address. It would be nice if they were linked, or if the business address could be pulled on an export.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding new client - Phone

When adding a new client, the phone section does not allow for the "custom title" to be put in. You have to create the client, then go back in and add the custom titles - extra steps. Please add the "custom title" field to the "new client" add. Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base