CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Feedback search

Please allow us to search our own feedback - I can click on My Feedback but get a number of pages of my suggestions or support of suggestions. Entering in a search term brings up everything with that term. I would like to only see the search term in my own suggestions so I can see what I had commented on and the status of those suggestions, not page through dozens of other feedbacks to find what I had supported.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Control admin option for switch-in users

When making creating external user admins should be able to select whether or not that user is an admin, instead of previous database rights coming over.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Database Cleanup Support

Garbage in, garbage out. One of the biggest issues with my firm keeping better track of activity stats or better utilizing available stats is that our database, because it is carried over information from two previous CRMs, has lots of **** in it that needs to be cleaned out. This may be marking complete (or assigning to contacts) open activities with no contacts, it may be putting in genders or marital status, whatever. I woud like to see Redtail offer a service where you hire people whose job it is to help people clean up their data and then let…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Client Datamining Tools

Looking for datamining tools for various client info, such as average age, asset allocations, geolocation tools, average assets for age brackets, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. adding status field to recycle bin

Adding the status field to the recycle bin would let us know immediately if they were a client who closed their account or left us.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. udf layout customization

It would be great to be able to customize the UDF section layout as well as add collapsable areas for specific info.

ex - a collapsible area titled RMD's with the fields being 2019, 2020, 2021 etc.

ex - A collapsible area titled IRA contributions with the fields being 2019, 2020, 2021 etc.

The titled area would be able to be named and edited

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ADD BUTTONS TO THE INTEGRATIONS PAGE SELECTIONS

In Tailwag there are a lot of redundant clicks. When I open the integrations dialogue box, I would like to see a button by the options that i can go right to the integration rather than drill down three levels to get where i want to go.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Correct export criteria to MoneyGuidePro

When sending information from Redtail to MoneyGuidePro -- ALL accounts with balances are exported into MGP. This is WRONG. Only OPEN accounts should be exported into MGP. Closed accounts should NOT be exported. Would like this integration fixed.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. speak - client sort last name v, first

Under clients - sort client name by last name not first name

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search

2 bugs have turned up in Search results since the update a week or so ago, both involving contacts that share a name:
    1. If one Contact's first name is the same as another's nickname and they share a last name, searching the Nickname + Last Name will bring up only one record. E.G. Betty "Sue" Smith and Sue "Jean" Smith. Searching Sue Smith will only bring up Sue Jean. Formerly results would show both for you to choose.

1. Clicking on the first record in a search so that you can click through the records using Next/Prev -- once you…
    4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Role assignments

Be able to assign roles to Redtail users. Essentially assign "Adviser", "Relationship Manager", "Consultant", etc to the redtail user - totally separate from the Contact Record. Just be able to add a new RedTail User and assign them a Role in their account! Thanks, Team-RedTail!!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. retriever cloud

Retriever Cloud is a great feature, however, most places of business use a business email account for example Microsoft exchange office 2019 when enrolling with Retriever cloud feature the only option is to have a Hotmail account. Yes, I can temporarily set up a new Hotmail account and not necessarily use it. Too many additional steps to take for a simple sync. If there is a way to expand the sync, using other Microsoft applications this would be a smooth process.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Attach pictures in the Speak app on iOS/Android

You can add attachments on the Speak website, but it would be especially useful to able to attach them from the Redtail Speak app on iOS/Android since that's where one might have taken a picture.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Speak, message multiple employees at once.

It would be useful to be able to start a message thread in Speak with multiple employees at once instead of only having public rooms and 1:1 messaging. Slack easily supports this feature, for example. We've been emailing as a workaround for this, but it would be great to have it in Speak instead!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Integrately Integration

Zapier integrations are severely lacking. Whether that's due to Zapier/Redtail, only they know. Integrately works similar to Zapier and is a new kid on the block. They will likely push through better integrations with Redtail than what's currently available through Zapier. Please consider reaching out to them so that we can have a more robust integration platform.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add Central Time to emails offering RT Webinars

When offering RedTail Webinars, you only give (PT/ET), why do you leave off CT? I know it is a small calculation in my head to figure it out, but why not just include it?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. manage integrations

Please sort the manage your integrations page (disabled) alphabetically

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tracking New Business - Shared document

My office is looking for the ability to share a document internally to track new business (inflows, outflows, etc.) that would be editable by our employees. We currently use a Microsoft Word document shared throughout our office, but some of the flaws are a. only being able to access it on our work network, b. only one person can edit at a time, etc. Once new business is no longer pending, we copy it over into the specific notes of the Redtail contact. We would find it useful to have a feature in Redtail of which we could track our…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Switch the help location and the google forums area In the red tail help center

So my thought process is, that when people want help, or to submit feedback, they would typically look for the first available options right.

Well, when you go to the help screen, the first option besides call someone is the google group which is meant to share ideas.

Wouldn't it then make sense to swap where the two locations are? To have like minded ideas near each other so when the user wants help, theres the spot. And when the user wants new ideas, it's more near the training section.

But hey, just my two cents!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. IMAGING

When I create a new folder in imaging, please allow ability to merge to CRM contact at that time. Instead of having to create and then scroll down or search for and then have to merge to CRM contact.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base