CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please make it possible again to view the entire contents of ALL of the notes, not just the older ones. This is very problematic for us.

With the change to the notes, we have had top copy and print them to be able to follow a thread of conversation. It is very time-consuming and counter productive.

164 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore full note view to inlude the full note, start date and complete date.

Restore full note view to inlude the full note, start date and complete date instead of us having to click the three dots to view the entire note. This view was removed during a previous update. Rather than removing features that we have come to rely and forcing us to use something that we didn't want changed, just add a view option so we can choose what view we want to have.

149 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Viewing Notes section

Someone decided to make notes shorter and now we cannot see the notes added to Activities.....terrible when trying to scan through notes to find an issued

118 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notes

Please update our notes section back to what they were - we take and add detail notes and want to be able to read the complete note without having to click into it - when we are on a call with a client now it is very hard to find the exact notes ugh

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. All dates in Redtail should be in date format not "last Tuesday" or "one day ago"

This should be standard for notes and reminders and activities and workflows - wherever there is a date it should be in a standard date format. Using "Wednesday" to indicate next Wednesday is confusing and frustrating. It would be so much simpler to have date 1/13/2021. It never has to be updated once it gets beyond your time frame of "three Tuesdays ago" or whatever it is.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NOTES SECTION - COLLAPSED VIEW !!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE, restore the previous view in NOTES section in order to see past notes/activities. We shouldn't have to click the 3 dots in order to see the notes, or at least give your users, also know as your customers, the ability to choose whether we want to see things one way or another. At this point, it is important enough for my business for us to start considering other CRM systems. Instead of making improvements, Redtails goes back in capabilities/functionality.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. notes

When working on a note, it's frustrating not to be able to see the contact details from the overview page. It would be very handy to be able to set a preference where we could "expand all notes" on the front overview section page of a client the same way the notes appear under the note tab.

65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Offer Option to Alert / *Notify Select Users When Adding a *Comment to a Note*

Please Offer the Option to Alert / Notify Specific Users When Adding a Comment to an Existing Note

We would love to utilize the "Comment" feature more on RedTail. It makes sense to keep all notes/remarks/follow-up on a particular subject organized together in one thread.

However, because users do not currently receive notifications for comments added to existing notes, it is *Highly Unlikely that they will Actually See the new information that has been added to said thread.

*But Please Note:
    We should have the Option to Choose
    Which Users are notified when we add a Comment, because the new…

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The updated note format too long with file upload section

I Like the idea of being able to upload files in the notes, however, it's making the note pop-up box way too long, and now I have to scroll to save the note. I think it would be better to have the file upload section be a single button or drop down, instead of the huge box it is now.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add pinned notes to Latest Notes screen.

Add pinned notes to Latest Notes screen.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to do a keyword search through notes, and ability to search for notes added during a specific time period.

We have times we don't remember which client we submitted a note for, so to search for the keyword in the notes category would be great. Or even search for all of the notes submitted during a specific time period. We can currently only view the notes submitted in the past week. What if we need to look at the notes submitted the previous week? There is no option, record, or list anywhere to access this.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Notify User

Our office likes to notify other employees in our office of recently added notes, basically just "FYIs". I know we can notify a users or team when we are creating the note, but I seem to forget to do so until right after I save the note.
    I would love if Redtail would add "Notify User" as one of the Action Items after a note has been added/saved.
    As of right now, if I want to notify a user and I forgot to do so, I have to delete the note and copy and paste the info into a new…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create an integration with Calendly that will allow for you to create notes in Redtail

I would like to see the ability to have Calendly and Redtail more integrated rather than it just be activities and other information. It would be nice if we could have it integrated in a way that would allow for us to have Calendly create a note in Redtail when we have sent a specified client a link invite. Just to have the option to keep track of things better through our CRM with a notes feature, especially if we could customize what goes on the note. It would be greatly helpful

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. @ Note Feature from Home Page

While trying out one of your competitors, they had a box on the Home Page that you could just type @JohnDoe and it would pull up the clients name and you could type out a note about the client, and it would automatically be added to the clients note section. For example:

"I left a message with @JohnDoe" or "@JaneDoe called about her account, next steps are... "

It was incredibly handy for entering client notes without having to go into their page... saved multiple mouse clicks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When adding a note to a client, it would be helpful if there was a prompt to link the note to their spouse.

I often forget to link a spouse to a note. For example; I send an email to a couple, and add it as a note in RedTail. Then, a few days later I might be in the spouses' account, and not see the note about the email I had just sent them. I don't always want to have notes in both spouses accounts, but it would be helpful if I was prompted to save it to the spouse when saving the original note.

Additionally, it helps other users going into the accounts to be able to see the notes in…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Critical Note Tab FLAW

Notes tab. When opened the save button is hidden below. I can't count the amount of times that I have entered a note and I didn't save it because it was hidden. Lost critical information. Make the note open in a window where the save button is visible.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Notes on mobile device - Can't scroll

When viewing notes on your mobile device (ipad or iphone), once you select a note you can't use your finger to scroll through the actual note. You have to finagle around outside the note and try and catch the track to let you scroll through the rest of the notes. This is very frustrating, especially for longer notes.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base