CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I

Under Know Your Client/Identifications.
    When you choose Passport – Under the State option, you should be able to choose the Country of the passport. I have one client that it would be USA, but there is another client that it would be India. It would be great if I could add to the pick list under State category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add account number field when creating an activity

We always have to click "create & edit" to add account numbers to a task. It would make it a lot quicker if we could just have an account number drop down field in creating a task so we can just click "create activity".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Install a pop up option

Install a pop up option that can be placed to pop up upon look up of client before going further. with a brief message pertaining to account.
    example- Jane Doe does not want an email to be sent to Husbands work for the next appt. Upon look up of Jane Doe this message pops up and we can remove it or keep it and carry on....

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how to convert pst file to thunderbird

One of the best, in my opinion, comes highly recommended. The very fast convert PST File to Thunderbird and it's called eSoftTools convert PST File to Thunderbird converter device. It has a quick output with simple steps. The device can convert PST File to Thunderbird forward with all mailbox item such as - emails, contacts, calendar, attachments, tasks, notes and other. For the entire order, There is a free trial version available.
    Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Default the font of choice

I would like to be able to choose a font as a default instead of having to change the font each time I add a note.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It is not necessary to create a new empty record for every name we put in the "employer" field for our clients.

Every time we list an employer name in a client profile it creates a record for that name. We now have over 1000 empty records in our contacts because of this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Clone account

It would be nice to be able to clone an account instead of having to create a new one when there is a Roth conversion. Everything is exactly the same except the account number. So if I could clone the account and then just change the account number it would save me hours of work as we do lots of conversions.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Password Manager

It would be nice to see a password manager built in redtail for shared passwords as well as employee passwords for our clients, customers, and vendors. We should be able to export and import. We would love to be able to store and update all in one location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add client date of birth on mobile devices

Please add client birth date as a pop up every day on the mobile device.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. the most popular and reliable programme, PDS OST to PST Converter

PDS the best outsider application like OST to PST Converter Tool This tool always saves OST emails into new Outlook PST emails complete with all to cc, bcc, subject and from addresses, as well as the date and time. You can get a free trial version that converts a few things from OST to PST without losing any data. After conversion, the app offers the best relevant results.
    Know more info- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/convert-ost-to-pst.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. using best password recovery software PDS

PDS excel password recovery software is the powerful tool to recover all the excel file password using best password recovery software PDS excel password recovery software recover all the excel file password using best password recovery methods. PDS excel password recovery software recover any encrypted password of the excel file.

Get Freeware to click here- http://www.perfectdatasolutions.com/excel-password-recovery-software.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. update seminar tab

When I am adding seminars/webinars, it would be nice to have the switch at the top of the page, as well as the bottom to go from page 1 to page 2 etc. Right now, I have to scroll down each time to bottom of page. Should be a simple fix. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Retreiver

Add "you have been locked out" language when you are locked out for multiple bad login attempts. I've seen this on the CRM, but NOT for Retriever for Tailwag. I've been locked out twice and did not know until I called Support.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adjust Filter Settings

When viewing a contact's opportunities, the filter is automatically set to the beginning of the year. For me (1-1-21). When I view a client it often appears that there are no opportunities available. I have to go in and manually adjust the filter to show more each time. I would like for there to be a way to adjust your filter settings so that the close date can show all available opportunities for each client automatically without having to change the filter each time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How to Convert Pst File to Thunderbird?

If you want to know How to convert PST files to Thunderbird? then suggest to you the most popular software that name is eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software, which explains the PST conversion process. It functions in a very basic and smooth manner. This tool has excellent features and can convert PST files to MBOX in just a few clicks. It is possible to export Outlook to MBOX in a secure and fast manner. New users can download the free demo version, which allows them to convert 25 email items per folder without any fee.
    Read more:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. How to Convert Pst File to Thunderbird?

If you want to know How to convert PST files to Thunderbird? then suggest to you the most popular software that name is eSoftTools PST to MBOX Converter Software, which explains the PST conversion process. It functions in a very basic and smooth manner. This tool has excellent features and can convert PST files to MBOX in just a few clicks. It is possible to export Outlook to MBOX in a secure and fast manner. New users can download the free demo version, which allows them to convert 25 email items per folder without any fee.
    Click here:- https://www.esofttools.com/pst-to-mbox-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. workflow

Bring back the old method of editing workflows.

The new method to modify workflows is very difficult to use. You cannot see your entire workflow as a whole while editing like you could before. You also have to collapse every single step and every step task unless you want a 20 page long stream of steps and tasks. If you want to move a task around you have to drag it, stop, scroll a little higher, drag, stop, scroll a little higher, etc. That makes it difficult to move stuff around in an efficient manner.

It used to mirror what…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. created by in reports

Allow all fields to be exportable. Example created by - you can run an advanced search but need an export/report on this

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. templates in app

Add Activity Templates in the App

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Workflows Tasks start anytime

I need to be able to start the steps of the workflow as soon as it is started and not have to wait for outcomes.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 244 245
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base