CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Feedback search

Please allow us to search our own feedback - I can click on My Feedback but get a number of pages of my suggestions or support of suggestions. Entering in a search term brings up everything with that term. I would like to only see the search term in my own suggestions so I can see what I had commented on and the status of those suggestions, not page through dozens of other feedbacks to find what I had supported.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Combined Email History and Note Report for Household

We would like to be able to export a report that shows all notes and email history for a household. That way when an advisor is ready to go into a meeting he could glance at a report that shows all client communication for the last year (all notes and emails for the household). Right now this is 4 separate reports - notes for both spouses and email history for both spouses.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. email reminders on tasks that go uncompleted or possibly overlooked

would like a feature that will remind admin and advisors via email of tasks that go uncompleted or possibly overlooked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Form CRS Tracking at the Contact Level instead of Account Level

I looked over and read your release notes about the tracking of Form CRS in Retail and I think that it is in the wrong place. We were under the impression that the form has to be given at the time of the recommendation whether the contact works with us or not. Only being able to track the form under an account does not capture the full scope of what is needed. I would suggest putting this in the Misc Info tab or making a new tab only for Reg BI. We would still need to be able to export…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Contact information important

It would be nice if there was a way to email a client a "form" to fill out with their contact information that then auto imports back into Redtail. And of course it notifies you when a new contact has been added.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Upload OST file to Office 365

MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool designed with the powerful algorithms by expert software developers. It helps in moving all the data of the Outlook OST file into Exchange Online Archive, Primary & Shared mailbox. It has many advanced functionalities, simple interface, powerful options to upload OST file to Office 365. This cloud-based tool supports Exchange Server, Hotmail, and IMAP OSTs to Exchange Online without much effort and saves a lot of time. It facilitates offering direct data conversion from OST to O365 account.

Read more: http://www.psttooffice365.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool.php

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Office 365 Backup

MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool is a well-developed O365 Export PST solution that is easily downloadable in Windows OS. It simply backup the small or large Exchange Online mailbox data into Outlook PST format without any restriction. A finest Office 365 Backup software, which provides users more than one export option to migrate Office 365 to PST. A highly recommendable application to export office 365 mailbox to PST file format. Free download the Office 365 PST Export tool and backup O365 to PST.

Know more: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/office-365-backup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. NSF to PST Converter

If users wish to move NSF data files to Outlook PST and require an easy solution lacking losing any data. Shoviv software would advise users to try the third-party tool (Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool). Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool is most excellent for NSF to PST Conversion. I also used Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool and it provides the various features and converts the data exact and without error approach. I always recommend this tool to all seekers.

Important highlights of the tool

1:- Convert NSF data in bulkiness into EML, MSG, and PST formats.
    2:-…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Retriever Cloud w/o extra Calendar

As of now, if you have a cloud-based calendar/email (most new versions of any email account/calendar) your only option is to create an additional calendar for RedTail in order for Retriever Cloud to sync appointments. Having to create a second calendar seems very redundant and makes it hard to manage from multiple sources. I am hoping in the future to see a way to create a path to sync information from an existing cloud account without having to create a second one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Favorites

Can you switch the first item on the contact page back to Clients A-Z instead of Favorites. I don't have time or a desire to pick "favorites" amongst my clients and having to click from "Favorites" to Clients A-Z every time I go in to find a client, is just an unnecessary step in my already crowded schedule.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Team email address

When creating teams, it would be nice to be able to add a team specific email address, so that anything assigned to this team would also be notified via this team-wide email address.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. link contact to note after note is posted

After a note is posted, would it be possible to add a feature where an additional contact is linked to said note? Instead of deleting and recreating the note. We know there is a feature to copy the note to a new contact. But when comments are added or activities are linked, we would like to all parties involved to be on the same page

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. recurring activity

Please add back the ability to choose a recurring event on a specific day of the week, like every third Thursday or last Friday of the month. I noticed this is no longer an option as of June/July 2020.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. activity report should have choice to list attendees on their own line instead of all on one line

I use activity reports for my timecards. But a meeting that has multiple team members has all the team members on one line and they are listed in random order.

I use a pivot table to sort by attendee and category to do timesheets and business analysis. I have to pull out the number of hours each person spent together and add them up along with their individual work hours.

For example, Team Member A, B, C, D all have a listing of their personal activities clustered together and also have meetings with A/B, A/C, A/D, B/A, C/A, D/A, B/C,…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. BRING IT BACK!!

I understand the last update took our ability to change the client review date without affecting the original review date. Not sure who thought this was a good idea but its not. Please make the current review date editable again. And make it happen soon!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Dictation directly into Redtail

Dictation directly into Redtail would definitely be an uptick. There are a couple of closed suggestions showing that this has been completed, but my understanding after corresponding with Redtail support is that this is NOT a current feature. Please look into this. It is a feature available with Microsoft office and it would be extremely beneficial o dictate notes and tasks without having to use a third-party source. It takes at least 24 hours before Redtail notes are transcribed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 page mind map for client relationship

Can you add a mind map page for the client engagment? This would be a 1 page (print to pdf and share with client) it would show Assets, key contacts (spouses, kids, cpa, legal), other key areas of service/ value add: retirement planning, estate planning, cash flow, goals, college, charity, social security, key milestones and others key areas. On one page, we can keep track and quantify our value add to the client.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Email Templates and Attachments

Email Template ability to attach file
    We use email templates to send confirmation emails to clients and we have to drag a document containing map, agenda etc. If would be beneficial if we can attach the document at the template level

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 185 186
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base