Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. It'd really be nice to have the ability to apply multiple alerts in intervals

It'd really be nice to have the ability to apply multiple alerts in intervals. As an example, remind me 1 day ahead, 2 hours ahead, and then 10 mins ahead. If that can be added, I’ll never be late for anything again. The end user would be able to apply in days or minutes of their choosing in multi-intervals.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Alerts and Warnings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhance the group medical insurance plan account type

The Coverage Info section for the medical insurance could allow for the user to input the number of plans, name those plans, indicate if they have an HSA/HRA, explain who is eligible, list coinsurance instead of copays, list network, list network provider, list formulary, and list PBM.

The general info section could expand like the 401k section so that it includes space for carriers, carrier type, carrier coverage amount, TPA, the funding type (e.g., level funded), the individual spec., and surplus sharing info.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. add step to workflow inbetween completed and uncompleted steps

I would be good to be able to add a step to an existing workflow after it is started after completed steps and before then next in process step. Currently if this is done, the new step remains "not started" and the "in process" step is still showing as next task due.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. filter note reports alphabetically

I have been asking for the note reports to go back to an alphabetical order since November2020. AS it is now they are done by date. And when you do it that way you get a specific clients notes scattered all through the report instead of all together.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Needs the ability to separate AUM for each Advisor and Family AUM grouping.

Needs the ability to separate AUM for each Advisor and Family AUM grouping.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Activities add excllude weekend and holidays option

When creating activities please add the option for excluding weekend and holidays when selecting the recurrence timing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. On a contact’s page, under Employer, it would be great to see everyone else who works at the same employer, without leaving the page.

On a contact’s page, under Employer, it would be great to see everyone else who works at the same employer, without leaving the page. For example, if Suzy Q works at Google, I would like to see everyone else who works there directly from Suzy's page.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Select 'Auto withdrawals' (checkbox) in Update Account to show that auto-RMDs or other systematic withdrawals are active for this account

Similar to 'Tax Qualified' checkbox in Update Account area, Add checkbox for 'Auto Withdrawals' that indicate that systematic auto-withdrawals are active with this account, or remind Admin to initiate an annual withdrawal (on a date). [a start date would be nice, too.]
    Then dropdown a section to indicate checkboxes for 'RMDs,' and 'Fixed withdrawals' (choosing either or both); then checkboxes or dropdown for 'monthly,' 'quarterly,' or 'annual' withdrawals with a specified date. Need to know from where income is being withdrawn. mz

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export by Household

We can already add Household name to the report export. Please add the ability to display clients by Household name to reduce duplicates when generating a mailing list which includes a single Household with multiple clients as recipients. (For example, we use keywords to indicate which clients should receive our year-end holiday cards, but right now the reports can't consolidate that list if we have added that keyword to both spouses but only need one card mailed.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. activity

Activity templates. I can assign those templates to a user only. We want the ability to assign certain activities to not just a user, but the CSA or Team.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Birthday

This has been mentioned a few times, but I figure I ought to join the choir of us all just needing Redtail to be able to automatically generate and send out birthday emails on clients Birthday's.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bulk Actions for Accounts

If you run a report for accounts or pull up accounts by type you are not able to do any bulk actions except export. I would like to be able to bulk delete closed accounts, or bulk edit account sections such as account type, account manager, account company instead of having to do it on an individual basis.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. client review reminders

Client Review Alert problem i.e. on 8/20/21 there was an alert was for a client - the last review date was 8/20/21 and the next one is 2/20/22, why is it showing as an alert on 8/20/21? There are many examples like this. Between that and once a review date is overdue, it makes the alert system useless. I end up having to download my last review, next review dates into an excel spreadsheet to use and f/u with clients.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Client Review Reminder

I use the Client Review Reminder section all of the time.

I download a report in excel that has last review date, next review date and I work off that report to send portfolio review emails from RT. It works fine, but I really want to get away from excel spreadsheets.
    Can't rely on the Portfolio Alerts since they are inaccurate as it pertains to reviews that are overdue. i.e. client receives review ever 6 months, last review 3/1/21, next review was to be 9/1/21, it didn't happen so the next review date automatically changes to 3/1/22. There really should…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Separate column for Opportunities Client vs Other Contacts

In the Opportunities Layout have the contacts have the client in underwriting separate from other contacts such as underwriters, attorney, etc. Because even when I hover over the contacts link, I have to click on it. It doesn't show who the opportunity is for.

On another note... Have the option to create your own drop down of what the status is in the opportunity. "won or Lost' is not enough and really only applies to the final status.

Documents is not linked to client, so I have to reupload it again under client file.

Cannot link Pending Account to Opportunity…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Opportunities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. lpl integration with meeting manager

LPL now has a feature through Clientworks called meeting manager. It would be helpful if the meeting notes entered into meeting manager would feed into the redtail notes. They have also introduced their own version of a CRM and it would be useful for that to integrate as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nicknames on Birthday Report

Please add the clients' nicknames to the birthday report so that when we make birthday cards, we do not have to go into their profiles to see if they go by another name. This is especially helpful for when we have new staff or interns who may not be familiar with the clients yet to know to address the cards differently.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increase attachment size

Increase size of file allowed in email attachment - currently says nothing bigger than 5MB is allowed. Our PRs are larger than that size with all the graphics.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. pronouns

Change the default start field to First Name or Last Name instead of Preferred Pronouns

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Add Screen  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 138 139
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base