CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Email Templates and Attachments

Email Template ability to attach file
    We use email templates to send confirmation emails to clients and we have to drag a document containing map, agenda etc. If would be beneficial if we can attach the document at the template level

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enhance Birthday Features

We would like to be able to search by date. We send birthday messages out it can be tedious if we have a lot on one day. It would be nice to be able to use the email template and broadcast mail to send multiple emails at one time.

or if on the dashboard we had a link to allow us to send to birthday greetings.

Lastly, we would like to be able to schedule email (ie birthday) so that we can continue to service clients whose birthdays fall on the weekend.

This is a great client service options we…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Daily Briefing Email

It would be nice if there was a daily briefing email that would go out in the morning and give users a breakdown of what they have on their schedule for the day. I know I would like to be able to plan for my day at the office while I drink my coffee at home. It would also save the day if an admin scheduled an appointment that an advisor wasn't aware of that day.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contact import sheet permissions

I have my automation's set up for my users and I have the automation set up as contact added, permission to, user name if they add themselves as the servicing advisor or writing advisor to the new contact.

My suggestion is when I send a contact import sheet for bulk up load there is a servicing advisor field. However, when you all do the bulk upload the automation is not triggered. Can you please set it up when I do a bulk up load and have the servicing advisor listed as well as the automation set up that only that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. workflow

From the Today page, "Workflows Due Today" need a toggle to look at past due and future tasks, like activities have. It would also be awesome to change the assigned to like the activities have.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. order activity templates

I love the activity templates, and they are an awesome alternative to workflows when a workflow doesn't work! We'd love the ability to order the list of activity templates so they can be organized by the order we do our work in. We've already created so many that it is like finding a needle in a haystack.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add workflows to Mobile App

We need the ability to see, edit and initiate workflows within the Mobile App. Workflows are a major part of how we use Redtail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. search by status

we have a large data base. When i type in "miller" for example, I have 50+ names pop up. I would love it if i could filter out the junk...the ex-clients, the deceased. This should be a preference option

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have the ability for the Favorites feature to be synced between members of a team.It could be done at the Permission level

There are three of us in a team. Would like for one of us to build the Favorites list and this list be synced with the other two members of the team because we could use it in different ways: One can do the scheduling, the other one can take care of administrative tasks; the main user, (our boss), would just go straight to the list without having to wade through other leads, prospects, and other contacts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. EMAIL archive needs to be in real time to serve sales team not just service team

the email history needs to be in real time rather than 24 hour delay.... a delay like this is fine if you have already earned the account, just coasting, where my customer service person or myself might be leisurely floating though the accounts seeing who we can bless today but in a firefight, with another firm, trying to earn the account, the sales team needs to know closer to real time what was said and by who in email. Notes are in real time and no one questions why thats important so seriously, lets get this email archive current so…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dropdown menu options rather than clicking Edit or Add

On the main Client page, within the Contact Card or Contact Details, allow the categories (ex. Residence phone no., Status, etc.) to be edit-able by drop down menu directly on the page... or if it's a fill in the blank (such as a phone number) allow the box to be editable by a double click directly on the page, instead of needing to click Edit and enter that way. It's too many clicks to make a change.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add the ability to create folders in the document tab of a contact.

make document tab more efficient by having the ability to add folders to hold things like estate documents, financial planning documents, current reviews, eetc.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Business Contact Optional

We would like the option NOT to create a business contact when a new contact record is added. In addition, the functionality to delete a business record. It is clogging up the contact view. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show when an attachment is on an activity

Have an icon, such as a paperclip, next to any activity that has an attachment associated with it. This way, users can see if attachments are there without going into the activity. Easy way to know if there is something additional to review that is associated with the activity.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Account Screen View change

On the Contact Accounts screen, it currently offers the column headings of Acct/Co/Product, Type, Flags, Status, Face Value, and Balance. It would be helpful to our company to see the MODEL/STRATEGY info on this screen either as an additional column or in place of an existing column that is not as useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Linking and emails

It would be nice to have the emails also show up in the notes section so you do not have to jump back in forth from the email section to the notes section in a Redtail contact page when reviewing a clients data. Also, it would be nice to be able to link notes you have already written (existing notes) to activities and opportunities while you are in the activity or opportunity. You can link them from going to the notes and creating a follow up, but you can't pull up existing notes when in an activity or opportunity. And…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please add "Preferred" Radio Button to Contact Add Screen

Please add a "Preferred" Radio Button in addition to the "PRIMARY" Radio Button on the ADDRESSES, PHONES, and EMAIL fields.

Currently, we have to go completely through the form, SAVE it, and then GO BACK into the client in order to get to the "Preferred" Radio Button at the moment. This simple change would save a lot of time when manually entering clients. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Contact Add Screen  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It would be most helpful to be able to color code appointments by who's appointment is noted (who, meaning person in our office).

I make appointments for several people in our office. It would be helpful if they could be color coded so at a glance I could pick out who's appointment is whose.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Best Interest (CRS) Dates

It would be helpful to be able to update the Form CRS dates en masse.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 184 185
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base