CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow more than one attachment when using internal email

Right now you can only attach ONE attachment. We should be able to attach multiple attachments when we are sending emails using internal email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. workflow filter

I filter the workflows to get a list pertaining to me. If i click on one and read it, could the back/return button take me back to the filtered list? Right now it goes back to the unfiltered, full list and i have to re-filter under my name again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a Merge Field for Seminar guests and contacts who brought guests

It would be very helpful if we could somehow be able to enter a merge field for seminar attendee guest. This would be for followup emails. If I am sending an email to Bod thanking him for bringing John, it would be nice to be able to have their names fill in the broadcast email template through merge fields. and vice versa: client who brought guest, and guest who attended with client.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcast Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Seminars: add Contact Options within Manage Attendees in Seminars

In Seminars, within Manage Attendees, it would be very helpful to add Contact Options, so that we can do lots of different actions for contacts based on their event attendee status. Once we send to search, we lose their Seminar Status. Having this feature in seminars would save us time and hassle, because I can see important contact information within the seminars that I cannot see on the Advanced Search page.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Seminar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. checklist or the like inside the work flow

I would like to be able to make the tasks a yes or no question with notes for the response. The notes are not very easy to add, and then you can't tell there is a note attached unless you open it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. checklist or the like inside the work flow

I would like to be able to make the tasks a yes or no question with notes for the response. The notes are not very easy to add, and then you can't tell there is a note attached unless you open it.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. work on more than one step at a time

I would like to be able to work on more than one step at a time. I have 3 things that need to happen at once that need to be in one work flow and not 3. I have actually made about 6 different workflows to make the process work. Not everything goes along with our timeline, so just cause i am waiting for one item in a step I want to be able to open the rest

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. mark reminders as done

I would really like to be able to dismiss reminders once I have have handled them, instead of seeing them for 3 weeks even thought there done.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add suffix to what it transferred to TD Ameritrade through integration with New Account Wizard

We need for the suffix (ex. IV, Jr. etc.) when keyed into Redtail to move over to TD Ameritrade when using the intergrated New Account Wizard. We are using Docusign to open most of our accounts and we need for the full legal name to populate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need to be able to control EMAILS and EMAIL Lists independent of Redtail Support

Need to be able to control EMAILS and EMAIL Lists independent of Redtail Support. Should be able to add email accounts, edit them and add alias to existing accounts without redtail support. Should be able to add Email Lists without Redtail support. Currently, we are stuck with tags and the very limited Bulk Email blast.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Color Coordinating Redtail Notes

It would be really helpful if we could color coordinate our notes to help distinguish between them. For example, if we can have a note automatically turn Red whenever a comment is attached to it to help distinguish it from a note that doesn't have a comment attached to it.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Require a code when permanently deleting a contact

Since the "Permanently Delete Contact" and "Restore Contact" functions are so close to each other in the Recycle Bin, it would be nice to have the system require a code when permanently deleting a contact. That way, you have to enter a code to permanently delete a contact instead of accidentally clicking a box.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make exportable data for spouse the same as contact.

Make all the same data that is exportable for the contact, exportable for the spouse such as phone numbers, emails, and age.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. CRS

Now that Form CRS is required, a version of BICE would be very helpful. Since it is not account specific, but instead client specific, having a section on the main page of the contact record listing when it was sent and/or signed and next "review" date would be extremely helpful (especially if it were to automatically pull from Lincoln for example).

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it easier to navigate back to the last place

When creating a report for the purposes of database clean up I noticed that when I leave the report to go into the customer file/page to clean it up, I am automatically directed back to the top of the report when I go back into it to proceed to the next customer page. Is there a way to be able to go back to my place in the report. I have reports that have hundreds of names in them, to have to page back several times to get to my last place makes a tedious job that much more tedious.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. NickNameFirstName for the Custom Export Template

Request to have a custom export field for NicknameFirstName as is used in the mail merge. I heard of it used in mail merge but I'd like to have it available in the custom export for both client and spouse. NicknameFirstName defined as Nickname if one exist else First Name. Hoping that is an easy one to provide since it is available as a mail merge field.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It's time to FIX this "Data Input Disappearing from Activities" problem!

You have pages upon pages of complaints about this, dating back to year 2016, and four years later, the problem is still that when we add notes into an Activity, unless we remember to scroll down to the next screen and "Save Activity", those notes disappear. It doesn’t just happen when leaving RedTail; it happens even if I don't leave the activity! All I have to do is upload a document, or add an additional contact, and my notes are GONE. ADD AN AUTO-SAVE ALREADY! (And, FYI, adding "COMPLETED" to your reply to some of those complaints is inaccurate and…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. GroupWise to Office 365 Migration

Try Shoviv GroupWise to office 365 migration tool which is the best solution for migrating GroupWise to Office 365 & MS outlook. The tool also allows migrating archive data from GroupWise to office 365. It also provides a facility to save data into various formats such as PST, EML, and MSG. The tool supports all GroupWise mails clients and provides free lifetime support or free consultant service for Email migration.

Software URL=https://www.shoviv.com/groupwise-to-office365.html

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding More Category Dropdowns

Please add a second Category Dropdown menu on the Contact Detail screen. We would like to be able to list them as more than one thing, simply, with as few steps as possible.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 175 176
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base