CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Accounts by Type Pie Chart

Within the accounts tab showing the pie charts particularly for the "accounts by type" chart it should give the option of which accounts to be included; open only, closed only, or list both. Currently it lists both open and closed. This does not give a true picture of your current and active clients and is not able to relate to your AUM. Filter options should be available.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Custom Export needs to Include ALL Profile Information- why makes us wait years for this???!!!

I don't understand the logic behind not giving us the ability to export all fields of the contact record. You have added fields a couple at a time over the past few years, since you are already in there adding a couple fields, just add ALL the fields so you don't have to keep going back to the same topic and adding fields. That way you can focus on the thousands of other "enhancements", most of which are oversights, that have been sitting idle for YEARS!! Just make all fields exportable and be done with it!!!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New calendar update

It appears that the activities in my teams calendar seems to be cut off. For example when we schedule client reviews, we put them in the calendar in the Subject line, "ACCOUNT REVIEW W/ (CLIENTS NAME)." Now, when we look at our calendar the clients name is half way cut off depending on the length within the Subject line and only shows three dots "ACCOUNT REVIEW W/…" You have to hover over the activity to see the full description of the appointment. Please let me know if there is anyway to change this to show the full description of the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Review date for couples

It would be great to have a checkbox that copied over review date info for couples so that it doesn't have to be entered twice.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Edit a client note

Would love for their to be a feature where you can edit a note for a client after saving the note. Please let me know if there is already a feature for this.

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit/Delete Categories

It would be really beneficial to be able to hide, edit or delete default categories.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add family head icon in search

When searching for a client's last name, it would help to see which client is the family head in the quick results that populate under the search window before you actually hit enter. The quick results is great, but if I don't know who the family head is, I have to select enter and get search results.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. save without closing

I like the save and close but would really still like to be able to save notes and activities without them automatically closing. I often have the text portion half written when I click off by mistake, or want to add a document, etc..

How about "Save & Continue" option in the Save Dropdown?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We need to be able to set user permissions for accessing information in the CRM.

We need to be able to set user permissions for accessing information in the CRM. For example, I do not want all my employees (users) to have access to view every clients SSN and financial information. Please add permission levels so we can restrict access to employees based on their permissions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mobile app - add ability to see only appointments

Right now on the mobile app, I'm only able to select which users appear on my calendar. It then shows all tasks and appointments on the calendar. Please add a feature where I can choose to only see appointments on my calendar for the selected users, like I can do on the desktop version. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Workflow Sort by Task Due Date

Under the work flows I would like to sort by task due date instead of step. that way I can see what task and who is assigned holding up the process. then I also don't have to try to update the date of the step when I move it. The Tasks easily update with a calendar pop up, but the steps I have to calculate based off the original date how many days or weeks after i want to move it. Its a big guessing game

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 'Complete' Client Reviews

For an industry that is very much reliant on keeping track of bare min YEARLY client reviews, this section needs a better tech focus. I would at least appreciate if the "Client Review" reminders could be 'completed' just like an activity.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. When we type the name, it would be nice to automatically fill in the nickname. this will keep the data clean

Automatically fill in the nickname. save time and we can edit if is different from the name.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. when viewing a workflow view steps/tasks without having to open and loose your spot

When viewing the workflow templates under manage your account, we should be able to click and view the workflow steps/tasks and close to look at another template without having loose all the search information.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Show comments on "Recently Added Notes"

Please include recently added comments to the "Recently Added Notes" page under the dashboard. This will help us to get like projects together as well as stay on top of them and not redo the work someone else already did.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Instead of adding random new integrations- spend time improving the existing ones

There are countless user requests regarding enhancing existing integration features with very little movement over the past few years. However, Redtail seems to spend ample time adding more integrations. Please dedicate time to making existing onces more valuable as we have been begging you to do for years.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Family tree

It would be nice to have a family tree view, so that you can visually see all family members linked as families or as memberships in on area.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Family  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Highlighting text feature

Please consider adding text highlighting to activities and notes. It's great to be able to insert emojis, however, emojis are not as useful as the ability to highlight text. At times, I have several things happening in one activity, and would like the ability to highlight some things that might still be outstanding (or even color code the text).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. CRS

Thank you for adding the Forms CRS  fields, however, the location of the fields isn't placed logically in the profile. We wanted to request that you change the location to the Written Agreements Review under Know Your Client.
    Creating a task to remember to enter this data is an added step that we are hoping can be shortcut.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 194 195
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base