CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SysInspire thunderbird to PST converter

Need to migrate Thunderbird to Outlook; at that point using best programming that name is SysInspire thunderbird to PST converter apparatuses. It is the most famous programming in the online grocery store for Thunderbird to Outlook relocation. It can convert just and different Thunderbird MBOX accounts into PST files. It can move Thunderbird to different structures PST, EML, EMLX, YAHOO, MSG, and HTML. It can give a free demo for client comfort in which the client can trade the underlying 25 things in a PST file.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Entity Name as an option on Custom Export

When we run a list of clients typically we use family name, first name, and last name. But when entity clients are included on the list these fields are left blank as it is not an option to include the entity name in the custom export. Therefore it is hard to tell what entity these blanks are for.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to Add Categories/Subjects to Personal Profile Form

It would be really useful in our office if we were able to manually add subcategories/sections to the personal profile form to make it more tailored to our firm. As well as having all information that goes into this form in one location so you do not have to hunt down everything to edit it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Redtail Support Chat

It would be nice having the option to have an instant message support chat with Redtail support. It would be really convenient to have the option for quick questions to be answered rather than having to wait and talk through email.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automation functionality with UDF status changes

Allow for Automations to trigger a status change in a UDF.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Contact Created By", added as automation condition

When an advisor creates a new contact, no matter what they fill in within the contact, the "Contact Created By" can be an automation condition/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Contact telephone number and email to the column for search results

When you type in a contact's last name and a list of multiple contacts with the same last name show, make one of the columns Telephone number and email. This would make it so you don't have to go into the contact record for quick info.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. client review

Client Review

Add Last Review date to the Client Review with an option of updating the next review date based on the Last Review Date.
    (Ie. for a client, the First Review is set for January 2019. It was set to reoccurring annually; next review should have been January 2020 but did not occur until March 2020. I want the next review to now be set to reoccurring annually in March going forward.

Right now, if I want to set the annual review based on the March 2020 date, I have to go in and change the First Review Date…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. riskalyze

Make Riskalyze button or integration easier to show on main contact page. Now I have to click the integrations button to find the risk number and it's buried. Put it back where it was under the accounts tab or better yet, on the main screen of the individual contact.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. eSoftTools MBOX Converter tool

Simply utilizing the eSoftTools MBOX Converter tool that can convert and export MBOX file items to Outlook PST, it can just migrate Thunderbird into Outlook with no adjustments in emails arranging, styles, email header component. This product converts Thunderbird MBOX accounts in pst in Unicode structure that upholds all rendition of MS OUTLOOK 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. leap

Any way to have leap birthdays show up on both the Today page and the upcoming birthdays report?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Prospect Email Blast List - Add "Assigned To" Field to Quick Lists

Please add an "Assigned To" field to Quick Lists so that each individual Advisor can send Email Blasts to their Prospects (Status = Prospect), rather than to the entire firm's prospects. Currently, there is an "Assigned To" field in Opportunities, but no way to carry this field to Quick Lists. Thanks!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Thunderbird to outlook converter

If you are searching for the best Thunderbird to outlook converter software that Migrates Thunderbird to PST file without performing any problem then utilizing the excellent tool that name is eSoftTools MBOX converter software, It can support 25+ email clients MBOX file formats like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Poco Mail, and Opera Mail, etc to PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, NSF, AND HTML. It has the most secure way to auto-detect configured Thunderbird account location for movement. It can migrate single as well as multiple MBOX files\folders at once without losing any data.

Read More:- https://www.esofttools.com/thunderbird-to-outlook-converter.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Convert MBOX to PST Thunderbird

Convert MBOX to PST Thunderbird, I suggest astonishing programming that name is eSoftTools thunderbird to PST converter programming, it can turn single email or different Thunderbird emails on the double without investing a lot of energy and auto-identify area of thunderbirds file by the two different ways auto-loading or by physically. It can likewise give a free demo wherein clients can convert the underlying 25 things of the thunderbird profile.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I want one employee, Newbie, to just see a contact's name and phone number, and Admin to see everything. I specify which fields Newbie sees

I want one employee, Newbie, to just see a contact's name and phone number, and Admin to see everything. I specify which fields Newbie sees

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. seminar attendee notification

Add an option for a user to receive email notifications (and/or a workflow automation trigger) when a seminar attendee status changes.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Reoccurring activity to occur on the first business day of the month, etc

I would like a way to have a reoccurring activity to happen on the first business day of the month, quarter, etc.

Thanks

D

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In the Know Your Client, Under Written Agreements, can a tab be added for IAC?

In the Know Your Client, Under Written Agreements, can a tab be added for IAC? (Investment Advisory Contract)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Know Your Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please give us more recurring scheduling options

I can set an activity to repeat on the first Monday (etc) of the month, but I cannot set it for the first (etc) day of the month. Very frustrating options, I go in circles frequently trying to decide how to set recurring activities to accomplish what I need to. Often I have to chose something that is less than perfect, knowing that each month when it comes up I will have to manually adjust it to be what I need, and hope I don't miss it before that happens.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 228 229
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base