CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add

Please add "Forever" as one of the date options in the drop-down when searching activities. For the time being we have each manually entered a random date hundreds of years ago to a date hundreds of years in the future, though it was be much simpler to have a "forever" or "all" button.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. zapier

Expand Zapier fields and actions.

Expand Zapier to contacts Updated, Tasks created or updated, and calendar events created or updated. This would quickly expand the capability of RedTail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Former Employer in KYC Professional Tab

A few suggestions:

1) Have Employment/Employer info all together in its own sub-tab in KYC section (separating it from Professional Contacts)

2) There is "occupation, start date, GAI $ and Retire date" but to this should be added the "former employer" which should be able to be populated by existing employers in the system. This way we can look at an employers record and see anyone who currently works here or who has worked here in the past. We would then also be able to click on the employer and it would take us right to the employer record. You…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. beneficiary data

Can the add beneficiary pull in an existing contact record so that we don't have to enter information if they are already in the system.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. printing to a label maker

I have a Brother QL 500 label maker that I use continually. Everyone in the office has one, would it be possible to have a system set up to print the Clients Name and address from the RT contact group. For those of use who use Label Makers I think it's be Really a nice help.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. default team

Can a new note not default to the same team as the user if the user is only on one team? Why do I have to always pick a team if I am only on one team? At the minimum the team dropdown should only include the teams I am on.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User Restriction for Receptionist/Scheduler

It would be nice if I could restrict my receptionist (who needs access to the calendar to schedule appointments) to only have access to see the contact name and the calendar and not all the other sensitive info such as DOBs, Socials, Account numbers, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Settings & Preferences  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. CRM documents to Imaging documents

It would be VERY helpful if there was an easier way to get documents from the CRM documents to Imaging documents instead of having to download and re-upload into Imaging....should be smoother way to move them

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A toggle button for time zones in Zimbra somewhere quickly accessible

My partner has homes in different time zones and frequently travels to others. There have been many scheduling issues due to the system having one time zone and her local time is different. Something like A toggle button somewhere accessible in Zimbra

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automation: Address Change Triggered by Archiving Address

Address Change Trigger should not be activated when you archive an address. It results in double notifications if you have a New Address Trigger.

We currently add the new address and archive the old address. This results in two automation triggers when there should really only be one. We can't get rid of the address change trigger, because we still need it in case an existing address turns out to be incorrect and needs to be updated.

Please remove archiving addresses as an "Address Change" for the purposes of the trigger or allow us to filter that out in the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Moving team notice; rearrange "Today" page

It would be great if we had the ability to customize and rearrange our "Today" page, ideally to be able to move Team Notices to the top so they are seen even above tasks.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pull in info from emoney

I'd like to see the financial information from emoney come into redtail. There's no easy way to see everything on one page right. Even if it's just an overview of non-qual and qualified totals.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendly Integration

I keep getting questions about having the Calendly function or other scheduling tool integrating with Redtail. Is this something Redtail is looking into?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow hyperlinks to be transferred from outlook calendar

Allow hyperlinks to be transferred to redtail when using retriever to link outlook calendar events

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to add a new contact when entering notes

It would be nice to add a new contact from notes (like you can when adding a spouse under family name) so that when a new prospect calls in we can take notes right away without adding all the contact information. Otherwise we are doing it after the fact and using another program to take the notes initially.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. email selection flag should remain while viewing a different email

email selection flag should remain while viewing a different email
    If selecting emails to delete, ,move or other if you happen to click on an email all the emails selected flags are removed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please create a "real time" view of things done in Redtail that day, like a social media feed

There is no way for me to know what my peers have done in Redtail that day, who they have spoken to, made notes on, started workflows for, etc.

This was my favorite feature in Wealthbox - it gave me a real time view, like a social media feed, that showed what user entered notes, who they'd spoken to, what actions were required, what opportunities existed, when workflows were started or completed, and more.

It was the BEST "at a glance" you could provide your users so we know, quickly upon opening the Redtail application, what has occurred throughout that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Puppies all the time?

Is there any way you could put a puppy on the home page? You have such cuties.....and it would be nice to be able to click and see them throughout the day when life gets stressful! Some days I don't want to log in because I want to stare at the puppy all day. Just a thought! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. show account registration in pull down menu when linking an account to a note

show account registration in the pull down menu when linking an account to a note. Right now it is just the account number

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Custodian

Please add integrations for the following custodians:

TRPC (The Retirement Plan Company)
    T. Rowe Price
    American Funds

We manage several 401k and retirement plans thru different vendors, and it would be great to have a direct feed from these custodians.

For advisors not managing the 401k assets - they could still track their clients "Held Away" assets using this function.

Win-win for both types of advisors.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 214 215
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base