CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When it comes to scheduling appointments, have the appt attendees default to who ever's calendar you are in

99% of the time it is a receptionist or other support staff scheduling appointments with our advisors/preparers. In our office we have 5 advisors who meet with our clients. When we go to schedule an appointment we pull up the clients specific advisors calendar to select the time slot for the appointment. Yet the meeting attendee defaults to whoever is making the appointment, not to the advisor (who's calendar you are actually viewing)
    Could you possibly create a preference to default the attendee to the person who's calendar we are viewing at that time? this would be a much faster…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save and email to different records. Example

Allianz sends me be a proposal on a client. I want that email to be saved to the clients record. I realize it will be saved under Allianz because the system will match up the emails, however, the option to copy the email to other records is extremely important! This is the only reason I am staying with Advisor's Assistant. In Advisor's Assistant I am able to save the record to multiple client records.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. zoom phone

RedTail integration with Zoom Phone

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. allow grouping of web links

Allow weblinks to be grouped together in folders such as insurance, planning, banking, investments etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recurring Payouts

Create a way to track if a client is receiving monthly/quarterly/annual payouts from an account with specific information such as date, federal tax withholding, state tax withholding, frequency, etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Accounts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. udf

You should create another field type on the contact level UDF where we could click multiple values rather than just one. Like the "List of Values" field type but rather than only being able to assign one value from the list you could click multiple. We track which clients are invited to marketing events, and some are invited to multiple events each year. Having a multi-choice field type would be very helpful.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. workflow report bulk actions

Please allow bulk selection/changing/actions on the Workflow Report and Workflow Task report. For example, being able to select multiple and completing them all at once

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SYNC Calendar with Microsoft Exchange

Please sync the RT calendar with MICROSOFT EXCHANGE & CALENDLY. I was shocked after seeing that you only integrated the RedTail (RT) calendar with Microsoft 365, but not with Microsoft Exchange which I have to believe is the primary 'corporate' calendar many of us use. PLEASE, please link the RT calendar with Microsoft Exchange specifically. We would be so grateful!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Spouse's name in broadcast email to work effectively

When I tried to send a broadcast e-mail to a group of clients, I used "Dear ##NicknameFirstname## and ##SpouseNicknameFirstname##," and the e-mail populated "Dear Bob and ," for clients without a spouse. It would be awesome if the program could recognize when there is no spouse and automatically add or remove the word "and."

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcast Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add a fix to stop recurring activates from duplicating/mulitplying in outlook calendar

it would be nice to be able to have a recurring activity download to outlook calendar and my cell phone one time rather than have it multiply the activity dozens of times in outlook. this is extremely frustrating

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Click and Drag Activity to a Trash can

It is cumbersome to have to open an activity then delete, when the calendar can have this feature to facilitate a smoother workflow.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. workflows

It would be nice if we could view workflow tasks like we do activities and have the option to filter by who assigned to and filter dates. I know there is a workflow report but you have to consistently reset the filters and it is not as user friendly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. reports on category and type of activity

Please, Please Please give us the ability to create a customizable report that we can sort by activity category and type. The data is there but you do not give us access to it.
    This would be transformative in reporting and managing client service.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Whole office's activities under "Things to do" on homepage/today page, not just what is assigned to me

I'd like to be able to see all activities in the office that need to be completed that day right under "Things to do" on the today page. I am the main advisor in the office and I want to be able to see what tasks need to completed for the whole office that day. Unless it is assigned to me I can only see my tasks. I need to make sure everyone is completing the tasks assigned to them and rather not have to go into the calendar to see it.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reviews

Currently a reminder pops up - I would like this to automaticlly become an activity - one that automatically gets assigned to the rep and can then be edited and closed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Client Reviews  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Tag out of office meetings/appointments

Create a field under activity details to mark a meeting as "Out of office" so staff knows the meeting is not in the office.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. trigger events

The ability to have a trigger event on an activity date. For example I am adding an activity today for something that will happen a year from now. So a year later once its the day of the activity, being able to have a workflow automatically linked would be very helpful.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. RED Tail Imaging

In Imaging it is time consuming to scroll all the way through and find a client's file.
    It would be helpful if you could click on a letter of the alphabet and thus limit your scrolling time.
    The search function is not super useful either as you have to know the specific name and then it brings up all their files and you have to scroll again to go to their main list of folders.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. add an "as of date" to estimated net worth- this changes!!!

either add ability to type it after the value-currently only able to enter numbers or have an as of button.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. It would be great if you could delete several documents at a time, instead of just one by one.

It would be great if you could delete several documents at a time, instead of just one by one.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 223 224
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base