CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add ability to edit notes

Because we cannot see client information behind the note, we have to often flip back and forth (save note, get add'l into, go back into the note to add comment. It would be much better to allow us to edit the same note rather than doing comments (which are hidden) or posting multiple notes for the same call/interaction. If it's a compliance issue, then set something like 24 hours to be able to edit a note before it's locked.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. link notes to calendar

I know you can link notes to calendar from within the activity; however sometimes a note may have been created first! When this happens, we should be able to then link it to the activity. It's not practical that I will always be adding the activity first and then the note. Should be able to do it both ways.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Notification overhaul: less emails, more user specific notifications (tagging/mark as urgent)

Our team feels like we get way too many email notifications and don't find them all to be equally useful. It would be nice if we could tag specific users for notes (as well as activities, but I did see that was already suggested). And then only those tagged would get a notification. Another idea is to be able to mark a note or activity as urgent so we can know which ones are something we really need to look into and prioritize looking at them. I also agree with the multiple comments on having a hyperlink in the email…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. MBOX to PST converter

You can use a third-party tool like SysInspire MBOX to PST Converter to solve your problem in just a few simple steps. I was having trouble exporting MBOX files to PST when I came across this method, which provided me with a reliable solution. So, if you're having trouble exporting MBOX files to PST format, give this tool a shot.

Read More:- https://www.sysinspire.com/mboxconverter/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. CSV Exports Incorrectly Display Special Characters

Some of our client have special characters in their name (such as ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú)
    When exported to excel, these are displayed improperly.
    Examples:
    ñ becomes √±
    é becomes é

Is it possible for the .csv files to output as a .csv UTF-8 instead?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reports, Exports & PDFs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. zapier

Need a way to directly intergrate Redtail with other applications. Zapier needs to be built out so that when we update a contact from lead -> client of vice versa it can update other applications. For example, if I put a tag into someone in Redtail, I would like the tag to be able to "zap" to my email list (currently using ActiveCampaign). Would love it if it also copied the email sent from AC to Redtail. We need more flexibility like salesforce has.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. udf automation improvements

I would love to have the ability to automatically import all udf's I created when adding a new contact. Currently, I have to add them one at time for each new contact. Having this ability would also enhance the integration with Precise FP, since a majority of the fields I am importing/exporting come directly from the UDF's. Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bulk Actions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Relationship between households

When putting a family together, I think there should be more options than just married. We have some clients who become POA or even guardian of our clients and it is hard to connect them. If we were able to have more options like "Guardian of" instead of married it could make it easier.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Family  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Delay Send

I send out email blasts once per week, and it would be really efficient to have a delay send to be able to have email blasts continue to go out on schedule when I am out of the office.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcast Email  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. We are new to Redtail but would greatly appreciate a Calendly integration

We definitely need a Calendly integration for our practice

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Advanced Search letter choice

Within Advanced Search, it'd be super helpful to have an option of typing in a letter the search would jump to within your list, rather than needing to scroll through names to get back to where you were. Some lists are hundreds if not thousands of clients long and to have to scroll to get to U, V, etc. is daunting.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Search, QuickLists & Tag Groups  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. watchlist

Would like to see percentage change on watch list not price change. Ideally both, but if only one then it should be % change.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Today's Overview  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Workflow Dates Expansion

I want to see the ability to have workflow dates for steps and tasks expanded. IE: If a certain task is done the Monday prior to the target date, etc.

I also think it would be helpful if the task date was triggered by the previous step or task getting completed - otherwise there are tasks or steps that are ALWAYS past due because the person prior didn't complete on time and you can't see the next step or task until that is done and they are already past due.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Automations

We would like to suggest adding an automation where upon completion of a specific workflow, it will launch a specific Activity Template for that individual client.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Automations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Relationships

The option of only "Spouse" in the relationship field isn't enough. (AND, listing someone that is a 'partner' under the "Membership" category is insulting.) So many people today live together in a relationship but are not married - especially in states that do not allow gay marriages! There needs to be an option called 'Partners' and then instead of it saying 'married to' it would say 'partner'. Without being able to see this relationship at the top of the contact makes this very hard to manage. Mailings have to be done manually AND it makes the chance of 'misspeaking' when…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Contact Record  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sham trade history provoking how to delete Cash App account? Investigate to help.

You can feel disappointed if the trade history sways reliably. This may lead you to consider, how to delete Cash App account? If that is the circumstance, by then you can use the assistance gave by the assistance locales by investigating to them using the web or you can moreover use the discussion instrument to interface with the assistance bunch. https://www.number-directory.com/blog/cash-app-delete-account/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get instant tips if the cash app won’t let me send money to another person:

Strangely, sometimes the cash app won’t let me send money for my protection. The cash app server keeps a track of all the payments. If the server detects something suspicious then they automatically cancel the payment for the security of the customers. Hence, there is no need to worry if your cash app payment is failed. https://www.techjaadu.com/blog/cash-app-wont-let-me-send-money/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Custom Exports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hyperlink directly into activity from email notification

We get email notifications when someone has updated an activity, however, there is no hyperlink in the notification email that would easily connect you to the activity for your reply.

Adding a hyper link option in the notification email would save a number of steps.
    Current process...
    1. Get the email, read the activity and prepare reply needed.
    2. Open a browser, go to redtail.
    3. Navigate to the client.
    4. Find the activity and click on the activity to open it.
    5. Write reply and submit.

The suggested new process:
    1. Get the email, read the activity and prepare…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Calendly Integration

I feel like a broken record asking for this but how is there not an integration with Calendly yet? We run our entire calendar through Redtail but we are on the verge of switching to Outlook simply because they have a native integration with Calendly. This would save our team time, money, and resources. There has been "internal discussion" at Redtail about this for some time now but never once have we received a substantive update or any progress. Is there any timeline for this integration? Thank you for your consideration!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 239 240
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base