Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4043 results found

1. Calendar View - Show Names Again

Please change back the calendar view so you can see the contact names not just a number of contacts linked to the task. When you have to hoover over each task to see which client it is associated with is very time consuming. Also, if you have multiple tasks for one contact seeing the names is much more efficient than moving from client to client just to come back to the first one.

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the Calendar, show Contact Names in task when there are 2 linked Contacts

Our office is not a fan of the change you just made to the Calendar of removing the Contact Names within a task if more than one Contact is linked to the task. It just shows the words "2 Contacts." We want to be able to see the Client Names in every task that we create, especially for appointments. I called Redtail Support to have this new feature turned off and set back to showing the Contact Names and was told you are unable to do that. PLEASE allow the ability to choose to have the Contact Names show. Thank…

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calendar Issue - Need to turn off "2 contacts" consolidation and hovering requirement

The recent update last week provided a new "feature". I'm a financial professional. I like a quick look to see who I have coming up for an appointment or activity. I do NOT want to have to hover over a calendar item to see a list of names. I want to see their names listed for a quick glance WITHOUT having to hover. I want the option to turn of the new "feature" you've added that consolidates the names. Instead of showing me the individual names, if there are multiple people, it now lists "2 contacts". I was told that…

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. view contacts on calendar

We use to be able to see who the contacts were just by looking at the calendar. Today I came in and if we have multiple contacts we have to hover over or click into the activity to see who the appointment is with. Making this change from see the names (husband and wife) to now seeing "multiple contacts" is not useful to our office. Any time you have to grab your mouse to click or hover just slows down productivity. Thanks for at least looking at this suggestion.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Seeing ALL contacts per Activity instead of Hiding them

Please bring back the option to (at a glance) see ALL contacts listed for an activity on the calendar view instead of needing to hover over...this NEGATIVELY impacts our day-to-day not being able to see all contacts listed on an activity appt. and there should be the option to turn this new update that hides contacts off. Please fix this ASAP and give the option to toggle off.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. please put names back and remove icon for multiple client names

Please add names back instead of icon when listing multiple clients. We like seeing our client names instead of having to click them. When printing out calendars, it makes us have to take more steps!

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it an option on calendar to change it from saying "Two Clients" to the clients name

Make it an option in preferences to change the way the client pops up in calendar. Right now if there is more than one person it shows up as " Two Clients", "Three Clients" etc. It would be much more convenient if the contacts name popped up automatically without having to hover over it, just how it was before the new update.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Show Linked Contact in Calendar view versus saying "2 Contacts"

it is productivity that i know have to hover over each activity on my calender to see the clients linked. Please revert back to the original view were all linked contacts show versus it just saying "2 contacts." i need to be able scan my calendar to see what i have out standing for clients each day.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change the Linked Contacts on Activities Back!

Please change the activities view of linked contacts back to the way it was before yesterday!!! It was changed so that if there are more than one contact linked, it only shows 2 contacts now instead of the contact's names. This makes it impossible to quickly differentiate tasks between clients without having to hover over the 2 contacts link to see who it actually pertains to. This is the worst update since the contact bubbles. Please change it back....

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. calendar

Show attendees in the meetings/activities in the calendar entry without having to hover over the calendar entry.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar-2 contacts

New Enhancement- Our office employees do not like the new enhancement on the calendar where an activity only shows 2 contacts and not the names. Yes, I know you can hover over it to see the names, but no one likes that. Plus, we print our calendars out often and can't see the names if there are two contacts. Please change back or offer the option to choose between either format.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Seeing more than one client on Tasks

The update that shows a person symbol for more than one client is not helpful. Please revert back to where you can visually see the clients

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reverse New Feature - # contact not contact names listed on Calendar view

The new update that now shows how many contacts when more than 1 in the calendar instead of the contact names. This is a time suck to not just be able to pull up the calendar and see who you are all meeting with. Now you need to hover if there is more than 1 person - which how we run our Redtail is VERY often as we link husband and wife to appointments that show on our calendar!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. newest update - can't view contact names while looking at calendar unless you hover over "2 Contacts"

The newest update for July 2024 changed how you view and print the calendar. We want to be able to look at quick glance who is scheduled for an appointment. We also print a calendar daily and now have to manually type the clients names to be able to view who the appointment is with. Please change back or allow users to choose how they want to view the calendar.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. RedTail Imaging - Add a Preview Feature

Similar to Microsoft's File Explorer, allow for a preview of the documents so that there is not an excess of documents downloaded on our PC's and so instead of downloading multiple documents that may be similarly titled, you are able to preview the document to assure you have the correct document prior to download for further editing, etc. The whole point of having this digital filing/storage is to make the documents more accessible.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alert/warning pop up when clicking on client profile, if "caution" is needed

Clients who have big life events/fraud should be handled with care. Some team members may not have the time to "Dig" for a note they don't know is there and may cause more problems.
    There should be a feature where a pop up box needs to be read/addressed when entering a client profile so the employee can "use caution" when needed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. memberships

When linking contacts, e.g., parent to adult child, the terms "Linked Contact" and "Linked Contact is" are confusing.

1) Why not use "Relationship to this contact"?
    2) If I make one contact the parent, shouldn't Redtail automatically make the other contact a "child"?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Memberships  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please change back the calendar view to include contacts names intead of just saying 2 contacts

on the calendar view each activity used to show the contacts names instead of just the word 2 contacts. Please go back to the way it was. Now you have to take an extra step and hover over each to see which one belongs to which client.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Calendar landing page timeline view

When I change the calendar view timeline, to a different week or month, then leave the calendar to view a client or something different in RedTail, I would like to come back to the current date view when I return to the calendar. Not where I had left the calendar timeline view when I previously on the calendar. i.e.; If I am in the current month view of July, change the calendar to September, then leave the calendar and when I return, I would like to return to original month view of July, not September.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a timestamp or timeline to Financial's

Under the "Financials" Tab at the bottom of the profile, it would be nice if we could see when they were last updated (and possibly add a 'confirmed' timestamp if the financials haven't changed) to know that they are current. As an office where assistants reference this information from the Reps and the Reps are often remote, this would make it so much more convenient if we could see that they recently updated the financials after speaking with the client.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 202 203