Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4043 results found

1. Allow the sidebar to be customized or rearranged

Our office doesn't use the the calendar in Redtail. We would like to be able to remove it from the sidebar. If it can't be removed, we would like to be able to move down to the bottrom.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Timeline should report on when a workflow is created

Timeline shows when a workflow is updated, but doesn't show when a workflow is created. Activities have creation dates, but workflows do not. Please add this to timeline. I also agree with many of the other workflow/timeline posts here.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Timeline  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you insist on keeping the new bland light blue and pink colors please give us an option to modify darker color combinations.

If you insist on keeping the new bland light blue and pink colors please give us an option to modify darker color combinations.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Emailing both contacts at once

It would be really nice to just click on one button and be able to email both contacts, such as a husband and wife, at the same time. Right now, you have to copy and paste, which is not very user friendly in my opinion.
    Thank you.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Email  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Attaching two documents from two different folders

It would be helpful if you would add the feature to be able to attach two documents from two different folders. At this time I am told you can only attached two documents if they are in the same location/folder.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Imaging - Streamline Log in Process

Currently, users need to log into Redtail CRM, then navigate to the Puzzle icon, then scroll down to Redtail Imaging, then click Visit Site, then on a new window, click Login, then scroll down to New Imaging, then enter credentials, and then get a verification code before we can access our Imaging files. This is very cumbersome. Can you please make Imaging available as a left side bar item similar to "Today" or Calendar?" Or at the very least, as a button to click on once that takes you directly to the login screen?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Imaging - Extend Screen Time Out

Can you please add an option to extend the log in screen from appearing after only 90 minutes in the new imaging? I have mine set to 90 minutes, but it routinely times out after much less than that, which means I am constantly needing to log back in with my password, and then the text verification. This is very wasteful of time. I would prefer an option to turn it off completely as I log off of everything and clear my cache daily anyway. There is no security risk of someone in my home seeing these files and it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Run multiple beneficiary reports at once from a quicklist (Batch Beneficiary Reports)

I want to be able to run beneficiary reports for multiple clients at once from a quicklist. I want this done as a bulk action. I would like to be able to run it on the household level and remove closed accounts (So all the normal Beneficiary Report options/functionality, but done in bulk (I would envision) through the contacts / quicklist --> contact options --> reporting function)

Ideally this would produce multiple PDFs (one per household/client), but one combined PDF can work too, so long as no page combines information from two different households.

Currently, I do annual beneficiary reviews…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Run multiple beneficiary reports at once from a quicklist (Batch Beneficiary Reports)

I want to be able to run beneficiary reports for multiple clients at once from a quicklist. I want this done as a bulk action. I would like to be able to run it on the household level and remove closed accounts (So all the normal Beneficiary Report options/functionality, but done in bulk (I would envision) through the contacts / quicklist --> contact options --> reporting function)

Ideally this would produce multiple PDFs (one per household/client), but one combined PDF can work too, so long as no page combines information from two different households.

Currently, I do annual beneficiary reviews…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. let's talk

Please move the "Let's Talk" chat circle. It sits right on the top of the total balance under the accounts tab.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Feature to move and sort tasks on today page

I would love a feature that allows me to manually move tasks on the today page so I can put them in the order I want to do them. This would help me prioritize and move down my list of tasks rather than jumping around. I also wish there was a feature that allowed me to group tasks. To explain, we are going through a merger right now. There are tasks I need to complete, and then there are tasks that I need to be on so that I can follow along, take notes, and monitor, but there isn't always…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to click and drag the Redtail Support Chat Icon

While I utilize and appreciate the support chat feature in the bottom right of the screen, it would be nice to have the ability to drag and move that icon to a different corner or area of my screen.

I often have the browser in a smaller window when having multiple items open on my monitor and accidentally click the support chat icon when attempting to hit other links instead. Having the ability to move the icon to the left of my screen would be beneficial, as I do not select items in that area as often as I do…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Buddy" Icon

Please bring back the little "Buddy" icon for the Recent, QuickLists, & Tag Group dropdown in the top right corner. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AUM total

Please add back full AUM value, not the truncated $***.xM -- too many clicks to get the actual value - not efficient

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dark Mode / Color Palette for RedTail 2024

Ever since RedTail's new integrations and UI that have recently been updated in 2024, having a Dark Mode or a way to change the webpage color would benefit everyone especially our eyes. Unlike the previous color, this new LED/bleach white is quite aggressive on the eyes and we all would benefit if this color was changed or RedTail had an option for a dark mode or color palette capability. Having this option under the account Preferences section would be an appropriate spot. Would like to hear your thoughts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Put the head of household symbol next to the name that automatically appears in the drop down when searching for a client.

Put the head of household symbol next to the name that automatically appears in the drop down when searching for a client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Beneficiary Report

Would you be able to add the Tax Qualified Type to the Beneficiary Reports for All and All Non-Closed? This is information that we currently have to hand write on after the report is run for our Advisors.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bulk Complete Workflows

It has come to my attention that Redtail offers a feature to "bulk delete" workflows; however, I and it seems like many others on your forum agree that it would be nice to be able to complete a workflow in bulk, or have a feature that allows you to catch selected workflows up on the same task.

For example - I work for a financial advisory firm. We have many clients that will go into the same product at the same time, this is because of trade dates. I'm going through each individual workflow and completing 3-4 steps on each…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hover over titles on new collapsed sidebar

With the new updated look to Redtail - I like the collapsible side bar! BUT can we have the "titles" or names of each icon show up when we hover over them so we do not have to re-open the sidebar to see what each icon means? Kind of like how we can hover over an appointment in the calendar and the details pop up. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?