Skip to content

Redtail CRM

Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!

For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

50 results found

1. Email Notification (Activity Assigned)

I like receiving team notification emails, however when I received activity that is not assigned to me the email reads "You have been assigned a new activity". Please bring back the email notifications the way they were in the OLD REDTAIL CRM. For instance, the person who created the activity/note name is in the FROM, and the Subject reads, "New Activity Team Notification" (not assigned to me) or "New Activity Assigned To You (assigned to me). This is also true for workflows. With the email notifications in the Old CRM I was able to create a email rule where all…

94 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. @mention for Note User Notification in Alerts Bell

While notes do allow for email notifications to users, a CRM notification that would appear at the top of the bag by the bell would be much more useful. This would reduce steps (opening email, clicking on a link that requires an additional login), and would work better with integrations.

We currently use the jive integration to log client calls, but there is no way to link a user from there.

It sounds childish to request, but something along the lines of an "@" feature would be perfect.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Workflow email notification when current step due.

In notification preferences, add an option to receive an email notification when a Workflow task is due & uncompleted.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve language of email to team members to notify - drop 'assigned to'

Tail wag:

It has been my experience that when I assign team members to notify regarding an activity, the email they receive says that it has been assigned to them.

This is misleading. It should say to whom it's been assigned AND who's been notified.

Currently we are using the 'attendees' function to assign to a person AND NO LONGER notifying team members.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. birthday reminder

It would be nice to turn off the enable birthday reminders system-wide so only those clients you definitely want to wish happy birthday can be reminded. As of now you can bulk remove, but all new contacts added are automatically checked. It would also be nice to have an automation template that would email a certain person/team a day or two before a birthday call was required. So, "if enable birthday reminder is checked" then "email user/team".

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. E-mail notifications for comments on existing notes

Is it possible for Redtail to include e-mail notifications on comments to existing notes. Currently we receive e-mail notifications when a note has been posted on our clients profile, but follow up comments to those notes are not an option for notifications. This is needed since we are constantly updating our clients notes via the comments box and those don't notify. thanks

388 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Activity Creator should get notification of task completed

Currently, when I create a task for an employee, I have to list myself as well in order to be notified by email when they complete the task. I would prefer to not list myself because the overview page lists "2 users" in the assigned to box and I cannot easily tell who the task is for (me or my employee). I would rather that you create a preference option that allows whoever assigned the tax to be automatically emailed when the task is completed. Also, it would be nice if Tailwag did not automatically put my name in the…

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email notification

The email notification is great. I would like for us to be able to see the person it's assigned to, AND those who are notified, so we can know who's 'in the loop.'

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow us to see the person and/or team members who were sent a notification in the note record.

When Redtail sends a notification, it is not evident in the client's note record the persons or team members who were notified. I like to know that others mentioned in the note, who may have a task, were notified. The only place we see this is the address line of the Redtail Notification, which typically gets deleted once we've reviewed the note. Once that happens, there is no proof (that I can see) of who received the notification.

210 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?