Redtail CRM
Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!
Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!
For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.
2261 results found
-
Allow for workflows to have a Step Due option of "Day Created"
Allow for a "Day Created" option on steps in a workflow. When using automation to schedule a meeting, I need the ability to make a step due for a different user on the day the meeting is entered into the system. For example I make an Activity for a meeting, it populates in the calendar and starts a workflow. Currently you cannot schedule the workflow step in the template to be due on the day the workflow is created. Reason this would be helpful: Allows a step to be due for a different user at the time of creation, like…
3 votes -
Notes Sorted by Date - not by completion date.
I want the ability to filter by completion date. Currently, it only filters by start or assigned date which doesn't help if I wanted to see a report of all activities completed last month for example.
5 votes -
Link an already created note to an Opportunity
You should be able to link a note that was already created to an Opportunity, rather than needing to create the note within the Opportunity right off the bat.
6 votes -
Link Existing Documents to Notes
It would be really nice if we could link documents that are already uploaded to the clients contact card to a new note. Right now, if I want to make a note regarding a document that's already existing on the client's contact card and attach the document for easy reference (for example, a trust document), I have to download the document from the client's contact card, and then re-upload it via the note. I then have to re-name it, and re-tag it, and we then have duplicates of the same document on the client's contact card.
Being able to link…7 votes -
add a map feature to improve efficiency of scheduling appointments
add a map feature to improve efficiency of scheduling appointments
2 votes -
Client Account Security - Verbal Passcode
If a client wishes to have for us to request a verbal passcode when they call us, it would be handy to have an immediate notification or popup each time that client's profile or accounts are accessed.
4 votes -
Notice of Contact with same name
We previously were able to see a notice at the top of the add contact page that a contact already exists with the same name. This isn't showing up anymore and was really helpful since we have a lead source that generates several leads per month. Can we get this added back?
7 votes -
I dictate a lot of my notes into Redtail and then I must manually scan my written notes to "add attachment". Is there a way I can just take
I dictate alot of my notes into Redtail and then I have to manually scan my written notes to "add attachment". Is there a way I can just take a picture of my written notes to add it to my redtail note??
1 vote -
Add a report to print beneficiaries by Household
We need a way of confirming beneficiary information with our clients annually. A report showing beneficiaries by household, by account would be highly desired due to the important nature of this information.
3 votes -
Save Activity w/o Closing
Would like the option to save my activity notes without having to close then come back into it. I get
9 votes -
opportunities
Wouldl like ability to customize types under Opportunities
4 votes -
Activity Report filtered by Advisor
A report of open Activities, filtered by activity & Writing Advisor
1 vote -
tab instead of down arrow
When adding a table within an activity, make the "tab" button go to the next box instead of the down arrow.
3 votes -
Completed Activities View
When viewing a contact's completed activities it would be great to see not only the start date, but also a column for the date it was completed and what user completed the task.
4 votes -
workflow Notes & Linked Notes
We are currently onboarding into Redtail from Tamarac CRM and I'm trying to get our current processes to work within Redtail's workflows and it is a struggle. Our current tasks have a description box like Redtail's but then there is also a follow up notes box as well that can always be added to or edited until that task is completed. Here are the issues we've encountered and my suggestions:
- With a non-workflow redtail task there is the linked notes section. Why is that not available within a workflow task? Could this be added?
- We had planned to…2 votes -
Notify A Specific User
In a non-workflow task Redtail gives the option to notify a team, but you can't notify a specific user. We have a large Advice team, but a task notification likely only applies to their specific clients so we really need the option to just notify a single member of our office.
2 votes -
Add Activity
Can you please change the Highlight from the "Create Activity" button to "Create and Edit Activity" button?
6 votes -
Turn off pop up reminders
We used to be able to turn off reminders for calendar items. This changed with the last update. Please put this back into preferences. If I want a reminder, I will set it myself.
3 votes -
Search in multiple databases
I have access to 2 databases because our advisors are on 2 teams. Please make it so I can search (or better yet - have access to) both databases at the same time. With 5 advisors in the office, there are times when clients call in and are not sure of the advisors name, maybe because they are a beneficiary or POA, or maybe they have forgotten (not good with names) or are new clients, so if I look up the contact name and it is not in the current database, I have to switch databases to see if the…
6 votes -
Combine accounts with multiple funds
The ability to combine multiple funds under one main account number. For example a 529 linked with LPL comes over as each individual fund position. Would be great to link all the funds under one main account number so there aren't so many funds listed individually in the accounts tab. Would make it more streamlined.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?