Redtail CRM
Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!
Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!
For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.
2261 results found
-
More Filters for Workflows Reports
It would be very helpful if we could filter workflows by more categories in workflow reports including roles such as Advisor/Associate Advisor and by the current step. Additionally for the date range if we could have an all past due date range, this would be great. It would also be helpful to update a saved filter instead of having to create a new saved filter and remove the old after making edits.
6 votes -
Contact Link Option for any filed listed as "Contact"
It's frustrating that there are multiple fields where a contact can be listed yet, despite the fact that the contact being listed is also in Redtail, there is no option to create a hyperlink to that client. For example: Departments (under Business Clients), Primary Contact (under Misc. Client Information), Referred By (under Client Details), etc.
6 votes -
Notifying Colleagues
I believe we are able to tag/notify other colleagues via the activity tab, but our team primarily communicates and documents via the notes tab. For example, my colleague and I were both working on a task together. If would be nice to tag her somehow to let her know about an update I've made or a note I have shared. Other than this, she would have to constantly check for new notes.
4 votes -
Assign Estimated Time to Complete to Workflow Templates!
To better track capacity across our service team, I propose adding a feature to our workflows that allows us to assign an estimated time to complete for each workflow template. This enhancement would enable us to monitor and manage each processor's workload more effectively. It would be great if we could also have a capacity dashboard for each processor!
2 votes -
Add a "TOP" button when scrolling down on pages
Add a "TOP" button when scrolling down on pages such as notes, activities, etc. where we can easily click one button to return to the top of the page vs scrolling back up to be able to move away from that page. OR freeze the side bar menu so we don't have to scroll up and can just click the page we want to go to.
4 votes -
Separate Websites by "TYPE" the way Phone and email are separated.
Separate Websites by "TYPE" the way Phone and email are separated.
Phone and email have separate tabs when doing a “custom export”. The client has one line with all the phone numbers in a separate tab (same line) and emails in separate tabs (same line) but “websites” puts all the client information on separate LINES per website.
There only 3 choices for Websites: home, other and work. With people working from home and using their website, plus a side hustle with it’s own websites, it would be nice to export websites in the same manner as phones and emails.
This…
1 vote -
Give users the ability to change the tabs in the contacts view.
Allow users to choose which tab is shown first on the contacts pages.
Currently the "Past Due and Next" tab is shown. I want the "Notes" tab to be shown so that I can see the notes on a client, I do not use the "Past Due and Next" feature at all.6 votes -
add email address and advisors to Memberships columns
add email address and advisors to Memberships columns
3 votes -
Case Creation
I would like to request the ability to create cases that can be assigned to client accounts and for an internal Case Queue to manage/close these cases.
2 votes -
Emailing both contacts at once
It would be really nice to just click on one button and be able to email both contacts, such as a husband and wife, at the same time. Right now, you have to copy and paste, which is not very user friendly in my opinion.
Thank you.9 votes -
Self-Scheduling Feature for Clients
This would be extremely helpful to our firm (and many others). It would give us the ability to do everything through Redtail and eliminate third party websites.
Using third party websites interferes with our workflow procedures and leaves a lot of room for error. If everything was seamless through Redtail, we could avoid workflow errors and missing contact links. Having a self scheduling feature would also eliminate synching issues that we come across a lot with third party integrations.
Features that would be very helpful, if self-scheduling would be implemented:
- Allow clients to schedule a meeting themselves (like Calendly)
- Allow…
9 votes -
Business Clients - additional info needed.
Business Clients need to have a field to list the "Owners".
We have many that offer Simple IRA's that we use Keywords to pull reports, but it would be great to have a field on the contact card that allows this information at a glance.
7 votes -
Color contrast in new release is bad for accessibility
The contrasts in the new release of the CRM make it very hard to see the edges around boxes/areas, the white and grey are too similar, and the red is too bright.
4 votes -
recruiting
In the Recruiting side, having that area be editable so that the data there fits with the broker dealer experience and lingo. There are many fields that don't apply to us and it would be great to save space and remove them. Also, there are combinations that I don't know the definition of so it would be wonderful to edit them
3 votes -
Primary/Lead and Secondary/Assist "assigned to" options for Activities
I would like to be able to have a Primary and Secondary label for the "assigned to" individuals. We often have tasks assigned to two people and sometimes we duplicate efforts. It would be helpful if the creator of the activity could assign who he wants to take the lead as Primary or Lead. Alternatively, if I have an activity with two people assigned but the second is just there as an FYI, it would be great if I could say I'm taking the lead so the other person knows not to work the activity.
7 votes -
I liked the calendar sidebar better before the change.
Regarding the sidebar change - I print my bosses daily calendar regularly. I would like to be able to print the day's calendar without having to collapse the sidebar. If I don't remember to do that, the calendar doesn't fill up the whole page (the side bar causes the left side to be blank). I liked the way it worked before the change. Thanks for reading!
3 votes -
Bring back full ssn on unlinked accounts
SSN was recently masked on unlinked accounts page. I work for big B/D supporting many Redtail subscribers. I am receiving a lot of feedback about not seeing full SSN on page, and that it is not exportable. Please make this some sort of toggle for an Admin or DBO to allow.
6 votes -
Default 'Notify User' in a Note
Create a Preference to add a Default 'Notify User' setting. This would be limited to users in the same office & would make the process of notifying others of client contact more efficient.
4 votes -
"Next Review Date" under Know Your Client should correspond to the date of when the most recent review actually occurred
I created a custom Activity category called "Client Review". I'm sure most have something similar. When I complete that Client Review activity, the "Next Review Date" section of Know Your Client should update correspondingly -- one week, quarter, year, etc. from the completed Activity, rather than fixed to the "First Review Date" in Know Your Client.
Additionally, once I actually confirm the next Client Review date with the client and add that appointment as an Activity to my calendar, I should be able to tie the "Next Review Date" to that newly added Activity.
I see this or similar ideas…12 votes -
drag drop workflow tasks
In the calendar, we should be able to drag / drop workflow tasks to different dates just like we can for other activities. It is cumbersome to move workflow tasks b/c you have to open the task, change date and save.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?