Redtail CRM
Welcome to our official Redtail CRM feedback forum!
Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one?
Use the Categories to indicate what part of the CRM your change request refers to, and browse the ideas of fellow CRM users to vote on requests that will impact your business.
Don’t forget to add comments to other ideas to let us know how your firm might use a feature better!
For help with or questions about features and functionality in Redtail CRM, you can contact our support team at support@redtailtechnology.com or check out our HelpDesk articles on getting started.
2261 results found
-
Meeting record
I want a tab or similar access to a record of actual client reviews/meetings that happened. I use the "first review date" to track the most recent review, but updating it effectively erases a record of when we met. We track that via activities or notes, but we use those features for many other events, so the meetings can get lost.
You should also be able to track reviews vs regular meetings. Sometimes a client has a quick question or a topic related meeting, which isn't a full review. I want to document these and have record of it.
This…
3 votes -
More robust scheduling features
I want to see a record of each review/meeting with a client, showing a list of when we actually met. I use the "first review date" feature, but we update it each time a client comes in, effectively erasing the record of when they met. We use notes and completed activities to track this, but we use those features for many other things as well, so it can get lost.
I also want to be able to designate a review vs. a meeting, which might be quicker and more topic specific.
I also would like features that allow you to…
1 vote -
automation
I would like the automation triggers expanded to include when an activity (of a certain type, etc) is created. I want to send confirmation emails to clients upon scheduling appointments, which we track using the activity feature. However, the day the activity is scheduled for is different than the day the activity is created. I want the ability to link workflows for both triggers, as this makes confirmation and reminder emails easy.
1 vote -
open word search
advisors need to be able to search their entire database not just for a contact.
3 votes -
Need Outlook plug-in to manually track client related emails to their contact record when not sent to/from the client
Our old CRM system had an Outlook plug in where we could manually track a message (i.e. between advisors/staff) related to a client to the client's record. It'd be great to have that.
6 votes -
memberships
I think it would be a great addition to the Redtail CRM if the memberships were listed as a hyperlink or at least a more easily direct page on the contact card in Redtail CRM. Right now, you have to do so much work to find the other related people on the account or put them with custom names on the contact card of the client which seems like very redundant work. Versus if your household people. Personally, I feel that if you added the membership options to the household feature, you could combine both and create a much better…
5 votes -
Reoccurring Review Schedule
I'd like to report an issue with the review date. If the review date is set to repeat every 6 months starting on 3/31/2025, it will not reflect 9/30/2025, but rather jump to 3/31/2026. Our office realized that the software can't recognize what to do when the month only has 30 days. We tested this with February 29th on a leap year, and the next review date doesn't show until 2028. While our office will have to change the actual review date to work around this issue, we would really appreciate a resolution for accurate reporting purposes.
1 vote -
Calendar Issue - Need to turn off "2 contacts" consolidation and hovering requirement
The recent update last week provided a new "feature". I'm a financial professional. I like a quick look to see who I have coming up for an appointment or activity. I do NOT want to have to hover over a calendar item to see a list of names. I want to see their names listed for a quick glance WITHOUT having to hover. I want the option to turn of the new "feature" you've added that consolidates the names. Instead of showing me the individual names, if there are multiple people, it now lists "2 contacts". I was told that…
90 votes -
Instead of listing "writing advisor and servicing advisor" allow those to be changed.. Lead advisor and associate advisor probably better
Servicing and writing advisor can be confusing. Allow us to change those. Lead advisor and associate advisor would be better.
2 votes -
Process Stage or Progress Tab/Section in Client Profile
On each client or open task, you could write a list of the things items you need to do until the whole process is complete.
Let's say you have do a rollover for a client. So step 1 would be get the clients statements, step to is to open an account, etc... and you check the boxes as you go, and it timestamps when you checked the box.
3 votes -
workflow reports - more info needs to be included
we are a CPA firm as well as a wealth management firm. We tried to use Redtail workflows this year for tax season and it didn't work well for us. It would be nice if we could easily pull reports to make sure where the workflows are routed, and what step they are on. When I click on "workflows" on the left hand side, it doesn't give enough info. I would like to see which employee it is assigned to and what step it is at in the process (interview, prep, review, etc), and also how many days it's been…
6 votes -
Make it easier to navigate to support tickets.
When I hover over the "?," there's "Start a Live Chat," your phone number, link to email support, and Open Support Page. It would be nice to have a "My Cases" so users can go directly to their cases, instead of having to navigate the support page.
1 vote -
Adding custom dates that show on calendar
There should be an option or data field that allows for the addition of custom dates that can be added and shown on the calendar, similar to how birthdays and anniversaries show. The field should allow for a Custom name followed by a date. For example, "Proposal Date." Yes, wedding date or anniversary is significant but why is the day she said yes, not significant?
3 votes -
Custom Report to Track Accounts Held Away
We have added accounts held away to our database and have marked them as such. However, reporting features including the Custom Export Template do not allow us to filer or differentiate between the assets under management and assets held away. Please add a field that allows us to differentiate between the two on reports.
3 votes -
Company name should be Business Name
When creating a new record for a business, Retails asks for "Business Name" yet the custom export template has a field name of "Company Name". I've just wasted over 1/2 hour ******* my head against the wall trying to find "Business Name" so I can see what businesses are in our database. I have a massive amount of data cleanup to do.
"Company Name:" needs to be changed to "Business Name" in the custom export template. This is basic.
1 vote -
test workflow
Please provide the option to "Test a Workflow" in the workflow creation screen. Currently the only way to test it is to add it to a client, try to use it, go back to the creation screen, edit it, add the newly edited workflow, etc.
11 votes -
Date Know Your Client Information was updated
In Know Your Client Section, please could you consider adding date the information was last updated, it is particularly important for Financials part. Our Compliance requires that we are able to identify when the information was last updated, so that we could know if it is current or needs to be reviewed with the client. We tried to use UDF but they are in different part of the system and not right with the information they refer to.
1 vote -
Hi everyone
Hi everyone,
I’m currently using Redtail CRM and I have a question regarding. I was wondering if anyone could share their experience with how to best manage.Specifically, I’d like to know if there’s a way to generate a custom report with certain filters.
Any guidance, best practices, or tips from your own workflow would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Update byGeometry Dash 1 day ago1 vote -
download tag list
The tag group lists is multiple pages. We need the ability to download tags only into an Excel file.
1 vote -
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?